gunnyslinger

PickDickler
Mar 15, 2006
Huntington Beach
Name
Justin
Boat
20’ CC
well i went out into the garage this morning to grab my laundry and noticed my fishing corner was looking different. HOLY SHIT my new Avet 50 and rod was gone. FUCK FUCK FUCK. OK maybe my parents did something with..............hmmmmmm then notice that 4 of the rods i wrapped last year are gone as well. So i'm basically stuck with the hopes of seeing someone on a cattle boat this year stupid enough to use em.

medunn16

Captain blue perch!!!
Apr 1, 2006
Lomita
Name
Chris
Boat
Blackman'46'Boat Ho!!!
Ouch!That's my worse nightmare!!!

Hope your Pop's did something with them!:(

khmerkid

Dec 5, 2006
SANTA ANA
Name
DARA
Boat
damn dude that's real fucked up, i had nightmares about my stuff being stolen. if it was stolen, it had to be one of your neighbors or a friend of your neighbors, they probably saw your gear in your garage

tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
215cc triumph "Unforgiven"
Dude that fucking sucks Justin.

tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
215cc triumph "Unforgiven"
damn dude that's real fucked up, i had nightmares about my stuff being stolen. if it was stolen, it had to be one of your neighbors or a friend of your neighbors, they probably saw your gear in your garage
especially if nothing else is missing, it has to be someone you know or knows you have gear.

gunnyslinger

PickDickler
Mar 15, 2006
Huntington Beach
Name
Justin
Boat
20’ CC
especially if nothing else is missing, it has to be someone you know or knows you have gear.
I had my garage open all day on sat while i was doing yard work. Multiple people came by trying to sell shit at my front door. I know each and everyone of them could see my shit on the wall.

jephs422

My beetles need food
Oct 5, 2006
Oxnard Shores
www.socalsignworx.com
Name
Jeph S
Boat
malibu X-Faxtor
WTF is with all the goddamn thieves the last few weeks. Sorry to hear about your shit, my partner got robbed a month or so back and lost almost every peice of gear he owned. Hopefully your shit shows up on a cattle boat with some fuckwad fishing it!! The wife still gets pissed that all my gear is in the house, but fuck that, my shit's not goin in the garage, she can sleep there before my gear does.

sasman

Jan 28, 2007
SHARON,PA
Name
STEVE GONZALEZ
Boat
Yes large one please
I saw it on a video, this guy who was a neighbor squezzed through the dam doggie door. Don't doubt it for a second. Fuckers need to be shot. I had 3-4 thousand in cordless Hilti and Milwak tools out of the back of my truck with my garage closed. Still pissis me off when I think about it. Sorry to hear it was the fishing gear. So much shit stolen before Xmas and before tuna season.

PHOTOG

Voted "best Elitest"
Sep 22, 2005
Long beach CA.
WWW.JESSEFREEEMANPHOTO.COM
Name
Jesse
Boat
divorce ate them...
what sucks is that tweekers steal your gear and sell it for just enough money to get a fix... then even if you see somebody fishing with it they probably have no clue it is stolen and then what could you do really?

it just sucks.

Dec 21, 2005
San Diego
Name
Anthony
Boat
18' CC "0 for 2"
keep an eye out for it on e-bay sites like that. these thieves would much rathers sell it to people out of the area than where they steel it from. really sorry to about your stuff bro. hope you get it back.

sasman

Jan 28, 2007
SHARON,PA
Name
STEVE GONZALEZ
Boat
Yes large one please
Post the pic of the reel and list the color combos of the rods and mods.

Punkfish

Fish This!!!
Jun 20, 2005
Huntington Beach, Ca.
Name
Jason
Boat
24 Ft. Skipjack Flybridge "Regulators"
Sorry to hear Justin!!

Jas...................................................................................................

Blender02

Jun 5, 2004
San Marcos, Ca
Name
Paul
Boat
N/A
what sucks is that tweekers steal your gear and sell it for just enough money to get a fix... then even if you see somebody fishing with it they probably have no clue it is stolen and then what could you do really?

it just sucks.
The problem is when we support this crap by buying stolen shit. If someone fishes and they buy a $500 dollar reel from a guy for $100 they know something is up. I agree, it sucks. . . . but if these POS tweakers couldn't sell the stuff they wouldn't steal it. Support your local tackle store or buy gear from people (on boards or adds) who are actual fisherman.

Az.monkey

Oct 27, 2003
PQ
Visit site
Name
Karl
Boat
Which one ?
Totall bummer on your gear bro, it happens this time every year. Out of sight/ out of mind. Locks were invented to keep honest people honest, sorry bro, I'll keep me eyes open for your gear

okie man

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 24, 2006
new palestine indiana
Name
kerry way
Boat
18' javalin
go look at the local pawn shops and tackle stores that buy used gear. most theives are to lazy to take it far to hock it. all my tackle and electronics stay in my house w/ alarm . doggie doors sound like a good idea till some skinny ass meth head steals your shit. sorry dude!

eightmd

May 26, 2006
San Diego
Name
Doal
Boat
17' Nitro

it just sucks.
I belive if you find it, and can prove it's yours then you will get it back (legally). That's unfortunate for a person that bought it not knowing it was stolen but they would just be out what they paid for it. I'm pretty sure that's the way it goes.

Since you wrapped the rods they are probably pretty easy for you to spot. Probalby should file a police report. Also will your home-owners insurance cover some of that?

I hope you find your stuff, and the guys that took it.

gonebendo

Peanut Row
Mar 24, 2006
OC
Name
Crystal
Boat
Paddle & "Mess Around" Huntington Harbor which isn't really mine...
Dude, that sucks! Post some pics or descriptions if you got em and I'll keep an eye out since we are in the same area

umoa

silent
Feb 28, 2006
unknown
Name
jimmy
Boat
18' starcraft "big knockers"
:( thats why i keep all my shit in my room

sucks how it takes up the whole closet so i have most of my clothes on the floor in a pile.

P4300157.jpg