4 Reels: Shimano Trinidad40N, 2 - Shimano TLD 20 II Tricked Out and Rare Daiwa SL50SH upgraded

Luke

Uses alot of bait!
Aug 19, 2006
Laguna Niguel
Name
Luke
Boat
none
Update.....only reel left is #2 Shimano TLD 20 II with Tiburon topless frame, Tiburon handle and upgraded drag plate. $150 or best offer.

Luke

4 reels for sale that I have had for a long time that need to find new homes.

#1 - Shimano Trinidad 40N, last service was by Ken’s Custom Reels, it has not been fished in a few years, mechanically solid as a rock, cosmetically shows the signs of being fished. $400 - S O L D

#2 and #3 - Shimano TLD 20s, last service was by Ken’s Custom Reels, both are upgraded with Tiburon topless frames, Tiburon handles and Ken’s upgraded drag plates. Both reels 100% sound mechanically and show very little cosmetic scratches. $150 each #3 with empty spool is S O L D

#4 - Rare Daiwa SL50SH, last service was by me, upgraded with a Tiburon topless frame and upgraded higher gears 5 to 1, excellent free spool and drag, inside the reel is a beast, overbuilt. Would be a great surface iron or yo yo reel. The Tiburon frame does make it a little heavy. $125. S O L D

Would prefer face to face transactions. I am in South Orange County. Will ship at your expense.

More pictures upon request.

Luke

BFFBA74D-86CD-490F-BA25-4D3896898EEB.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Luke

Uses alot of bait!
Aug 19, 2006
Laguna Niguel
Name
Luke
Boat
none
Here are 3 more pictures of the 40N........pictures were deleted because the reel sold.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hungone

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jan 14, 2012
Long beach
Name
Hung One
Boat
Hung One
Great guy, really nice reel and even better wisdom/knowledge. Thanks again, I appreciate the reel and fishing tips.

Reactions: Dale Fero
Upvote 0