RodRage

Share the stoke!
  • Sep 7, 2017
    Surf City Ca.
    Name
    Huntington Hillbilly
    Boat Name
    Chaparral 224 Fisherman
    If you don’t think drug use is going on you’re a fool, Im an X junkie and can spot it a mile away, deckhands get the best drugs because like-minded anglers leave them there shit as a tip when they get off the boat!

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Pat Gerrard

Paddy Hopper
    May 24, 2014
    Name
    Pat
    Boat Name
    21' Triumph
    Seriously or another Fake News?🤔🤔🤔
    I am real and happy to give you my info...I was booked on this trip and was even interviewed by news 8. I am pissed my trip was ripped, vacation lost, travel expense for my son (10 hour drive from Lake Tahoe) and no chance of booking a comparable trip this late while the cows are biting!!! please look up my FB post to see video of Paul being taken off in a stretcher.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Pat Gerrard

Paddy Hopper
    May 24, 2014
    Name
    Pat
    Boat Name
    21' Triumph
    I wish all of you would give these guys a break until we find out what actually happened...
    I was there, booked to take that trip with my son. I have posted on my facebook a video of the Paul/co-owner and captain being taking away on a stretcher. BD would not let me post video. If they had not got "bad or hot" drugs they would be driving us around high on fentanyl and whatever. Not sure this is what anyone of us signs up for when we book a trip!!!

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

FlatPack

Online Angler
    Sep 22, 2016
    City of Angels
    Name
    Rexor
    Boat Name
    LazyAngler
    I was there, booked to take that trip with my son. I have posted on my facebook a video of the Paul/co-owner and captain being taking away on a stretcher. BD would not let me post video. If they had not got "bad or hot" drugs they would be driving us around high on fentanyl and whatever. Not sure this is what anyone of us signs up for when we book a trip!!!
    What a shame...
    This is a huge Blackeye for our sportfishing fleet....now we wonder how many Crews are hooked into these Drug Addiction problem out there...Fentanyl, crack, ice, etc..while operating a boat with multiple innocent lives on board.

Reactions: [email protected]
    Upvote 0

triton91

Almost A Member
    Jul 11, 2006
    Kaaawa
    Name
    John
    Boat Name
    23' Outrage
    Every long range boat I've been on, the deck hands have done drugs.
    Serious!!! I worked the Boats for a few decades on every level. I never did DRUGS and NEVER Drank on the boat. I have never done drugs and have only drank. You insult so many GREAT Humans with your Comment! Maybe you need to get off drugs yourself!! Are you just a recent Long Ranger?? That might be the problem. It's a different world now with you PUSSIES riding the boats.

Upvote 0

Pat Gerrard

Paddy Hopper
    May 24, 2014
    Name
    Pat
    Boat Name
    21' Triumph
    What a shame...
    This is a huge Blackeye for our sportfishing fleet....now we wonder how many Crews are hooked into these Drug Addiction problem out there...Fentanyl, crack, ice, etc..while operating a boat with multiple innocent lives on board.
    Just a thought...every time time your boat gets “skunked” is it because the captian got some “good” drugs or were the fish really just not biting????

Reactions: FlatPack
    Upvote 0

FlatPack

Online Angler
    Sep 22, 2016
    City of Angels
    Name
    Rexor
    Boat Name
    LazyAngler
    I am real and happy to give you my info...I was booked on this trip and was even interviewed by news 8. I am pissed my trip was ripped, vacation lost, travel expense for my son (10 hour drive from Lake Tahoe) and no chance of booking a comparable trip this late while the cows are biting!!! please look up my FB post to see video of Paul being taken off in a stretcher.
    Yes its the Capt./Owner on the Stretcher...one of those Overdosed with Drug Fentanyl...Saw your Video of him on stretchers and your Interview on Channel 8 on your Facebook page @Pat Gerrard !

Its so pathetic why they tried to make a Cover Up on this. Its seems Money is more important than the passengers safety nowadays? Hope I am wrong on my impression.

Reactions: [email protected]
    Upvote 0

Pat Gerrard

Paddy Hopper
    May 24, 2014
    Name
    Pat
    Boat Name
    21' Triumph
    Serious!!! I worked the Boats for a few decades on every level. I never did DRUGS and NEVER Drank on the boat. I have never done drugs and have only drank. You insult so many GREAT Humans with your Comment! Maybe you need to get off drugs yourself!! Are you just a recent Long Ranger?? That might be the problem. It's a different world now with you PUSSIES riding the boats.
    So how do explain the trip being canceled due to an OD by the captian and crew. Fentenayl was the explanation by the police. I guess us “pussies” are not allowed to drive the boat because the “men” are in the hospital due to an OD. Think before you speak.....

Upvote 0

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
    May 11, 2007
    You're mined!
    www.csicop.org
    Name
    Alan
    Boat Name
    1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
    So, how about them bed bugs?

Reactions: marlyn and ripped
    Upvote 0

ripped

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Dec 5, 2007
    Santa Cruz
    Name
    Gary
    Boat Name
    Vagabond
    They released the body cam footage and when he was in the driver side of his car there is a slow mo of a white spot on his tongue. He obviously downed his stash. Then when hes upright in the car hes saying i cant breathe. The coroner said he died of drug overdose. Dont believe everyrhing u see or hear. These days alot of false flag events. Did u see the cop in france two days later kneel on a guys neck then in madrid two days after that. Oh and breonna taylors boyfriend shot at the POpO, after they Knocked and shouted police. Ya they said they didnt hear knock, but the neighbor witness said he went to see who was knocking.

Lots of ruined lives due to drugs that's for sure. It doesn't make law enforcement's job an easy one. Thank goodness they are there to protect us and to keep the peace. I'm glad they're on the front line. It does look like George Floyd was a drug addict working the streets and a video only captures one slice of what went down. He may have died ultimately from an OD, but the optics particularly with that one frame is just very bad optics. I'm certain the intent wasn't to kill Mr. Floyd, situations got out of hand to create a perfect storm that ended badly. The whole incident captures the complexities that police deal with daily... lots of shades of grey... seldom is it clear cut.

To post this picture with the accompanying statement was beyond the pale for me. Some might look at it like it's "street justice", I expect more of a professional response from a peace officer. Floyd was a big man and pumped on drugs with all the wrong elements coming together at the same time. My point is, everyone has the right to redemption, taking an attitude of squashing an addict like a bug isn't the solution.

Hope these guys get the help they need and sorry for jacking the thread, Gary.

Upvote 0

Yellowtail Dan

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Apr 10, 2006
    Roseville Ca
    Name
    Dan
    Boat Name
    Excel, American Angler
    Sweet, an impromptu ugly girl contest.

Finally someone gets it!!!! That forehead has been buried in the carpet so many times her/his hairline is halfway to the back of their skull.

I'm more disappointed in that choice then the drugs...........just kidding......kind of

Upvote 0

geebee

My Member is Well-Known
  • Nov 12, 2016
    San Diego
    Name
    Gee Bee
    Boat Name
    Partial to AZTEC - aspiring to INTREPID
    Each time I visit this thread it says my device is infected with a virus.. WTF...

most likely an AD pop up (but post a screenshot) - bd should do a better job of filtering their ads

I haven't seen those fake adobe acrobat or Mac cleaner ads in a while (then again I resorted to an ad blocker)

between that and the ignore button I'm pretty happy with the forum

Upvote 0

geebee

My Member is Well-Known
  • Nov 12, 2016
    San Diego
    Name
    Gee Bee
    Boat Name
    Partial to AZTEC - aspiring to INTREPID
    I try to stay out of these things, but

God, damn the pusher man...