reefhunter11

Apr 22, 2007
Santa Barbara
www.youtube.com
Name
Eytan Nahmias
Boat
none
Hey everyone! On Thursday we fished out of Avila beach for Salmon. It was a really successful trip. We landed 4 salmon and lost 2 others at the boat. There was a lot of bait out there and a few whales also. Heres our newest Steady Drift Video on Youtube. We made bait the day before and made our own tray bait and took it up with us. Let us know what you guys thought of the video. Also if you enjoyed the video, subscribe to the channel and also throw it a like. We really appreciate it.

reefhunter11

Apr 22, 2007
Santa Barbara
www.youtube.com
Name
Eytan Nahmias
Boat
none
Nice video. Saw the botchaloma good luck charm from last years video. I was out there Thursday too with a buddy. We caught our first at about 10:05 and our fourth for limits at 11:15 for ya ba da ba do we are going home. We fished downriggers down to 170-180 in 200foot water. Good job guys
Stoked for you guys! I think I remember hearing you guys on the radio. Do you fish out of Avila a lot?

Upvote 0

hawkeye12

Aug 19, 2016
lompoc,ca
Name
clark
Boat
1802 trophy
Stoked for you guys! I think I remember hearing you guys on the radio. Do you fish out of Avila a lot?
Yes mostly fish Avila. Hoping to go later this week. Here is one of Thursday fish.

70503A9D-D631-48AE-8AD0-D5ACEC18A839.jpeg

Upvote 0