LightHouseEng

Dec 3, 2020
San Francisco
Name
R
Boat
none
First time writing a report on here.
Went Rock fishing on the Sea Wolf out of Emeryville yesterday. We stopped by SF for a few scoops of anchovies. Too windy to head out to the Farrallons so we stayed coastal by Point Reyes. Mostly Brown/Copper Rockfish and a few vermilions. 5 Ling cod were landed, I managed to land this legal keeper on a 300 gram glow octopus on the last drift of the day. I tried spj but the wind/current was too strong for most of the drifts. Only managed two browns on a 200 gram jig the rest where shrimp fly/ 1lb weight. Most of the rockfish where right on the bottom.

94A6B4A6-3A3B-48E2-BC5D-94AFD90FED9D.jpeg

watersdeep

I CATCH IT. I KILL IT. I CLEAN IT. I DON'T DELIVER
Jan 19, 2016
LB
Name
Jed Venture
Boat
the twisted ducker
Keep the report's coming, and eat well.

Upvote 0

dsl

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Nov 20, 2017
    California
    Name
    Larry S
    Boat
    Landlover
    First time writing a report on here.
    Went Rock fishing on the Sea Wolf out of Emeryville yesterday. We stopped by SF for a few scoops of anchovies. Too windy to head out to the Farrallons so we stayed coastal by Point Reyes. Mostly Brown/Copper Rockfish and a few vermilions. 5 Ling cod were landed, I managed to land this legal keeper on a 300 gram glow octopus on the last drift of the day. I tried spj but the wind/current was too strong for most of the drifts. Only managed two browns on a 200 gram jig the rest where shrimp fly/ 1lb weight. Most of the rockfish where right on the bottom.

View attachment 1286961
    👌

Upvote 0

Latest posts