Nov 26, 2008
Los Angeles- South Central
Name
Dan
Boat
None
New from Los Angeles County:
Practice Healthy Habits
Individuals feeling confined and claustrophobic under the Safer at Home order should begin and follow healthy routines in order to manage anxiety and stress. The following is a list of helpful tips:​
  • Join and participate in virtual communities based on your interests and hobbies.
[/QUOTE]

Lately I’m not sure if BloodyDecks is a stress free anxiety safe place.....:finger:

Last edited:

woodfish330

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
I agree. I've been trying to settle them down.... for a few weeks. But I also notice that there are a few....that do nothing but post inflammatory comments.... wherever they go on the boards. Like drive by shootings. They post b.s. and laugh... then on to the next thread with more crap.

I'm with you guys. ...time to settle down.
Be safe out there. Take care of one another.

SaltH20Angler

I'm not superstitious... cuz it's bad luck.
Aug 6, 2016
SoCal - Corona
Name
Christopher
Boat
I know a couple guys...
So true... I have my own opinions about this political climate and I'm not much better than some of the more blantant trolls on BD (if at all).

I feel strongly about certain things and as much as I try, it is really hard for me to see the rationality of others that dont feel the way I do.

Here is what I do know...

It's easy to talk $hit online, harder to do it in person because you have to be accountable in some ways more than others.

Some of the very people that have opposing political views, are some of the very same people that will go out of their way to help us when we are in need...and I mean go really far out of their way.

I have neighbors, friends, and family that I would do almost anything for that are so far on the other side that I struggle to see how in the world they could not see things the same way I do.

As it relates to neighbors and friends, we live in the same areas, make about the same income, have similar family values, similar religious beliefs, similar hobbies, similar work ethic, but are miles apart with political views.

I dont know if it's because I'm getting older and am just starting to care about politics more, or if this climate is the worst ever.