EdMo310

EdMo310
  • Jul 2, 2016
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Name
    EdMo310
    Boat
    None
    Captain Chuck and Steve fished hard all day and we were on top of them multiple times throughout the day.

Unfortunately, they just weren’t biting. The San Diego got a few early in the morning but that was it for the day.

Lots of bird activity all day, got on top of 6 schools one was even in the 1,000 fish range just wasn’t our day. We had a few from that big school hit the chum on the surface but no bites. Guys were Yo-Yo’ing, surface, dropper loops, you name it we tried it.

Chuck and Steve and all the crew fished hard all day and I couldn’t be more appreciative of their efforts. They did all they could but the Yellows just didn’t do their part.

The fish are there maybe when the water warms up they’ll be ready to bite.

luv2phish

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Jul 5, 2004
    chula vista
    Name
    manny
    Boat
    n/a
    Went on the Legend about 2 weeks ago to the Coronados. Those guys fish hard. Can't complain about the Capt. and crew. They never dissapoint. I ended w/ 2 YT on the boad and 1 lost to seals.
    Good group on the Legend. I’m already planning a 1.5 day with them.
    went on a 1.5 day on the Legend last season- Capt and Crew did not disappoint. we stayed out extra long just cuz the fish kept biting. Will go with them again!

Upvote 0