4/6/17 Report - Boat Limits of BFT

Apr 21, 2014
Name
Dan
Boat
26' welcraft
if you had your own boat, like me, you would like to know what area you were in, so you could enjoy the thrill of catching on your own boat, thats ok, so keep you little secret, you really don't have shit on no one dum ass

backslash

I learned to fish with plumber's line...
Jul 28, 2009
Oceanside
Name
Dey
Boat
Sold
if you had your own boat, like me, you would like to know what area you were in, so you could enjoy the thrill of catching on your own boat, thats ok, so keep you little secret, you really don't have shit on no one dum ass
That's easy to know, it is only : *******60 miles south!!!!!!***********

Tunaslam

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 25, 2003
Diamond Bar, Ca 91765
Name
Cory Visser
Boat
N/A
Good job on the fishing, Tuna move constantly providing a location for tuna is not like providing a good rock structure spot. Tuna, here today gone tomorrow.

Reactions: Ryan_J

cmar

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 6, 2014
Name
C mar
Boat
nope
You are not the sharpest pencil in the box. I'm going to tell you what I have to tell my 10 year old all the time.
If you pay attention and use your resources you can figure it out.
And being rude mean and disrespectful to others will get you nothing but a kick in the ass...or president. (sorry for the politics [emoji87] don't take that one too serious)

To the op, you definitely got on the right boat at the right time. Awesome day!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BrentH
Apr 21, 2014
Name
Dan
Boat
26' welcraft
you would think people would have a glue what this website was for, to help others to find fish, not just to boast on what they got!!!! whos the real dumass

yellowfish26

Totally Nude 24/7
Aug 21, 2008
Chula Vista/Ca/USA
Name
Jeff
Boat
26ft Seaswirl. The Big Chorizo
you would think people would have a glue what this website was for, to help others to find fish, not just to boast on what they got!!!! whos the real dumass
When you find your own and want to share where you found them, then do it. But when you are on someone else's boat (like on a sportie) then it's not your info to share so like the OP did you shut the fuck up.

And it's spelled dumbass, you dumbass

And it's a clue, not glue. Which is something you dont seem to have much of

Last edited:
Reactions: Bradyxxx

cbadcrew

Mar 1, 2008
carlsbad ca
Name
joeb1
Boat
2520 PKR The Slaughterhouse
Man 1st of all,
dude's already given away more tuna than some of us fools may get this year!
2nd That he took the time to share is a treat for us
3rd if you're butt hurt about not getting intel you're not privledged to have, then my friend.........Make your own,
it's too early in the season to start getting a bad rep

Stay Thirsty & Phish on

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
what a douche. if your such a hot shot wheres your report?

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
if you need others to Help put you on Fish,
and not willing to Do your own Home work
you should sell your Boat , and just Go
on party Boats , where the Captain will take
you out.

Reactions: Bradyxxx

lilrick

Feb 6, 2011
lakewood,ca
Name
Lilrick
Boat
whaler
Tuna slammer is missing a front tooth.....HMMMM
(Take a look at his avatar)
Just sayin'

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
Just follow the sporties and fish their chum line like you usually do.

Last edited: