I Should Upgrade My Account
Oct 19, 2008
The Land of Entrapment
Name
Curtis
Boat Name
A Pair of Simms G3 Waders
07127805-2F29-493D-94A1-C764607D5B58.jpeg

Trying to get this trip off the dock. 2 BD fellas so far. Probably need another 9-10 to make it happen. Jump on! I’ll be bringing a cooler of New Mexico’s finest craft beer offerings to enjoy at the dock while we’re waiting to load.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

afraser

• Apr 20, 2008
    sf, ca
    Name
    aaron
    Boat Name
    NA
    I'm already going on the 4.5 day trip starting this sunday. Mike McDaniels is the captain of the boat and should be driving for both trips. I bet we will be targeting the bft for part of this trip as the weather just came down and the fish have been relocated.

Reactions: Wandering Blues
    Upvote 0

Wandering Blues

Oct 19, 2008
    The Land of Entrapment
    Name
    Curtis
    Boat Name
    I'm already going on the 4.5 day trip starting this sunday. Mike McDaniels is the captain of the boat and should be driving for both trips. I bet we will be targeting the bft for part of this trip as the weather just came down and the fish have been relocated.
    I was originally hoping to be on your trip, but we were scheduled to be up here in Idaho visiting our son and chasing trout. Good luck!

Upvote 0

Wandering Blues

Oct 19, 2008
    The Land of Entrapment
    Name
    Curtis
    Boat Name
    7 on board. My guess is another 5-6 to make it a go. And I’m still promising to bring out some of the Land of Enchantment’s best craft beers for your enjoyment prior to leaving the harbor. And maybe some roasted green chile for some burgers...

Upvote 0

SDBorracho

Almost A Member
    Jun 13, 2005
    Oceanside
    Name
    SDBorracho
    Boat Name
    17ft,angler,Reel Loco
    Blue fin round up note was removed from trip and it doesn't seem like they had any success with blue fin all year according to their fish counts. I'm out.

Upvote 0