4/26/10-Lahaina Harbor-Maui

Discussion in 'Hawaii Fishing Reports' started by Startmeup, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Startmeup

Startmeup Official Sponsor of Bloodydecks Advertiser

Name:
    Lee
    Boat:
    Start Me Up Sportfishing
    Aloha from Lahaina Harbor, Maui and Start Me Up Sportfishing
    Our continuing success this April has brought these additional anglers and their catch for your viewing.
    [​IMG]
    Stephen and Mary Beard had an incredible day of fishing with these mahis caught at MC bouy.
    [​IMG]
    The Moody Family enjoyed a family day on the water and brought in a catch of 16 mahis and 2 ahis.
    [​IMG]
    Judy Hoewish and Clay Larson showed the younger anglers on their shared trip that with age comes experience.
    [​IMG]
    Michael and Todd Pryor shared in the glory of a catch of 10 mahis.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa Roscoe and Mitch Lewis each boated more than just a few of these mahis.
    [​IMG]
    Rick McAlister and Anthony Krieger on one of Start Me Ups early morning trips cleaned up with these 16 mahis.
    [​IMG]
    Pat Mackey not only fed his family with this catch but shared the wealth with many others who were also able to enjoy in the bounty of fresh mahi.
    [​IMG]
    Mark and Austin Bragg with pride showed their 15 pound mahi. The next generation of fisherman were born.
    [​IMG]
    Chip and Brooke McCulley with Bill Woods and Al Samorano showing 3 kawakawas, a good fighting tuna usually caught in shallower water.
    [​IMG]
    Lee Bainbridge, Chris Meier, Jeff Wilson and Greg Hartranfft with 8 mahis caught at Nasa buoy.
    [​IMG]
    DJ LeDrew had this 10 pound mahi filleted for a Maui barbeque.
    [​IMG]
    Michelle Schuller had quite the fight on her hands bringing in this 20 pound ono.
    [​IMG]
    Bruce Edmundson and Chad and Devin Schaumburg shared this 15 pound mahi caught on a 4 hour fishing charter.
    [​IMG]
    Stacey Riggs caught her 20 pound mahi on one of Start Me Ups early morning charters out a JJ buoy.
    [​IMG]
    Rob Kulis was just off the island of Lanai at K buoy when his reel hit and brought in this nice ono.
    [​IMG]
    Just 1 mile outside of Lahaina Harbor on a 6 hour shared trip Melissa Ziola caught this beautiful ono.
    Mahalo for your continued support and we look forward to bringing you a sample of Start Me Ups success as well as the anglers that make it all possible. Come join us and stop wishing and go fishing!
    Burger

2. Sam Seafood

Sam Seafood Newbie

Name:
    Sam Seafood
    Boat:
    (1) Form fitted sanding block
    Thanks for the report & pics.Aloha