tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
215cc triumph "Unforgiven"
Hit the water around 8:30 a.m., the bed was way too comfy. Grabbed some finn bait and frozen squid and headed out. Ran up to Laguna for a few 2-4 lb. calico's and turd roller's. Next stop Salt creek, much of the same. We made our down to the domes and found a new spot with some real good action. Every drift would pick us up a couple fish in the 2-4 lb class. Sorry no pics, I left the camera in the office. All the fish were released, so I can get some good taco meat next time. Ride back sucked due to the wind chop, but all and all, nice day. Oh yeah, the new CD player kicks ass!

KC Kevin

Go Chiefs!
Feb 6, 2004
Mission Viejo
Visit site
Name
ummm....
Boat
26 Proline WAC
Nice; sounds like things are picking up a bit. Thanks for the report Scott

t-ho

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 14, 2004
Costa Mesa
Name
Mark
Boat
Someone else’s
KC go to work get off the computer

hanapah

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 19, 2004
Costa Mesa
Name
Bill
Boat
216 Cabo CC
Scott good job bro. Hey give me a call and let me know whats happening.......Bill

royalewitcheez

Hmmmmm..
Oct 29, 2005
Pedro
Name
Jay
Boat
24' Skippy FB, MELAPELAS
WTF??!! No pics??? Fuckin white-collar office working mofos leaving shit in the office :rofl: SOunds like a good time getting fresh air & all. Thanks for the invite Biatch. :finger:

S

South Bend

That sounds like a good day to me!! Thanks for the DP report. I want to get out there soooooo bad, but this weather is killin' me!:(

Did you meter any bait while you were out?

tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
royalewitcheez said:
WTF??!! No pics??? Fuckin white-collar office working mofos leaving shit in the office :rofl: SOunds like a good time getting fresh air & all. Thanks for the invite Biatch. :finger:
Lick balls Biatch!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That was pretty fuckin funny mother fucker!

tylerderdan

Stay classy San diego
Dec 20, 2005
Glendora
Name
Scott
Boat
hanapah said:
Scott good job bro. Hey give me a call and let me know whats happening.......Bill
Answer the damn phone Bill!