4-14-12

nodrama

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 25, 2010
Honolulu
Name
Ryan
Got to the waianae boat harbor at 530am set up and got the boat in the water. Looked like a tourny out there so many boats. Went out to S and made my pass and outrigger takes off but unbuttons. Head to the point loaded boats so we went outside of the boats and took a double,both fish come off :shithappens:. Head strait out to where CO should be and find a open school and first pass again outrigger goes but comes off :shithappens: now we cant think anymore. Check lures and reset all the spread and head to the middle. on the way we run into more open schools and we end up boating our first fish at around 1230pm alright. end up picking up 4 Mahi's and 6 shibis and in by 5pm.

I would like to thank Gaji lures for some very good lures. I had to put our favorite shiroma lure out and it worked and started off the catch for us, but the Gaji lures caught 7 out of 9 fish on this day.
Also thanks to Lois of 5o7c's for the lure that caught the other fish.(told you it would work)hahaha.

Attachments

shinchan

Jul 10, 2008
Kaimuki
Name
Randy
Boat
13' Whaler "Shinchan"
Way to keep at it and get on the scoreboard! Great catch!

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Ryan and crew,
Good goin' on the ones you got; glad you dealt with the frustration of the rubba hook dilemma and more than evened the score...

Pat

russell kato

"Kamoku"
Jul 24, 2009
Honolulu, HI
Name
russ
Boat
15' Arima - Kamoku
Ryan,
Congrats on a nice haul of fish! Imagine how nice it would have been to stuck all the ones that got away! That's okay, you going catch em next time!

Da.Ching808

Nov 7, 2011
Kaneohe, HI / Tacoma, WA
Name
Chris
Boat
RH Boat Pro V16
Cheeooo!! Good job Ryan! And Allan created beautiful lures!!

lois

lurker
Apr 1, 2010
kailua
Name
lois
Boat
99 nvrmin
awesome catch, thanks ah! i get dinner tonight OM NOM NOM

Pupule

Feb 16, 2010
Ewa Beach
Name
Todd
Boat
22 ft Islander
Awesome catch! Stuck with it throughout the rough morning and came back home a winner! Congrats!

nodrama

Jul 25, 2010
Honolulu
Name
Ryan
ryan, nice catch![/QUOTE

Thanks Brian!!!

Way to keep at it and get on the scoreboard! Great catch![/QUOTE

Shinchan, thanks that was a total trip.

Ryan and crew,
Good goin' on the ones you got; glad you dealt with the frustration of the rubba hook dilemma and more than evened the score...

Pat, thanks man couldn't think already.

Ryan, Good going on your catches!

Thanks Jimmy

Ryan,
Congrats on a nice haul of fish! Imagine how nice it would have been to stuck all the ones that got away! That's okay, you going catch em next time!

Thanks Russell, yes that would have been a great haul!!!

awesome catch, thanks ah! i get dinner tonight OM NOM NOM

Thanks Lois. Hope you enjoy it.

Great Job Ryan!!!
Thanks for the support of Gaji Lures!

Allan thank you very much for the awesome heads!!!