3rd ANNUAL JRI CUSTOM LURES SUPERBOWL GRID IRON MATCH!!

poncherello

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jan 11, 2005
san Diego
Name
Jerry
Boat
none
It's that time again ladies and gents. The 3rd annual JRI Custom Lures Superbowl Grid iron match. We had so much fun the last 2 years, I'm hoping to continue the game each year.

It's the same "sqaures"game like the office pools or at Super Bowl parties. I will randomly put your name on a square and pull numbers. I will post a pic of the squares before and after I draw the numbers. The contest will be for the 1st 100 people to reply to the thread and fill up the 100 squares. Just post that you're interested in playing and I will put you down. Only 1 entry per BD'er. I'm putting this up a couple days ahead, so I will make up to 2 boards. Total of 200 people. I will stop adding members to the squares 1 hour prior to kick off or until the 2 boards are filled up.

This year, like last year I will add a grand prize. When you post you're interested, also post what you think the score of the game will be IE: Panthers 21, Broncos 0.

Just like last year, the winner of each quarter will be sent a JRI jig and the winner of the 4th quarter will be sent 5 jigs and a JRI custom lures t-shirt.
JohnnyJ (John Jordan) was kind enough to add to each winner. In addition to the jigs, JohnnyJ will add a 5oz. spray bottle of Getsome 1000. Thanks John!
image.jpeg

(Sorry, alligator not included)

Don't forget to put in the score and which team will win in your post for the grand prize. If the score is not put in your post, I can't put you in the grand prize drawing.

Since JRI Custom Lures will produce the Original Hooker Intruder Lure, The grand prize to the person who guesses the score, will receive a very rare hard to find Original Hooker Intruder Lure in its original packaging from 15 years ago.
image.jpeg

As for the rules, it's simple. There will be 8 (if we have 2 boards) people selected for the grand prize. The winner of each quarter will be put in the final round. The person who guessed the winning team and score correctly from the final 8 wins the grand prize. It will go in order, so 1st board1st quarter winner goes first, 2nd quarter winner goes second and so on. If no winner is pulled from the 1st board, it then goes to the second and third board. If there are 2 finalists that have the same score, it will go in order to the 1st quarter winner, 2nd 3rd , etc. There is only one prize, so if the 1st quarter winner wins the grand prize, that's the end. If there is no winner, then we wait until next years grand prize.

I hate making these silly rules, but I want to make it as fair as possible. It's straight forward so please, "No Technicality" "deflate gate" drama. If it goes to that, I will just null the grand prize. This is BD, I've been around the block once or twice.

Last year was a blast and this year, I wanted to add to that.
Best of Luck to all!

GROUP 1
image.jpeg

GROUP 2
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
It's that time again ladies and gents. The 3rd annual JRI Custom Lures Superbowl Grid iron match. We had so much fun the last 2 years, I'm hoping to continue the game each year.

It's the same "sqaures"game like the office pools or at Super Bowl parties. I will randomly put your name on a square and pull numbers. I will post a pic of the squares before and after I draw the numbers. The contest will be for the 1st 100 people to reply to the thread and fill up the 100 squares. Just post that you're interested in playing and I will put you down. Only 1 entry per BD'er. I'm putting this up a couple days ahead, so I will make up to 3 boards. Total of 300 people. I will stop adding members to the squares 1 hour prior to kick off or until the 3 boards are filled up.

This year, like last year I will add a grand prize. When you post you're interested, also post what you think the score of the game will be IE: Panthers 21, Broncos 0.

Just like last year, the winner of each quarter will be sent a JRI jig and the winner of the 4th quarter will be sent 5 jigs and a JRI custom lures t-shirt.

Don't forget to put in the score and which team will win in your post for the grand prize. If the score is not put in your post, I can't put you in the grand prize drawing.

Since JRI Custom Lures will produce the Original Hooker Intruder Lure, The grand prize to the person who guesses the score, will receive a very rare hard to find Original Hooker Intruder Lure in its original packaging from 15 years ago.
View attachment 742127

As for the rules, it's simple. There will be 12 (if we have 3 boards) people selected for the grand prize. The winner of each quarter will be put in the final round. The person who guessed the winning team and score correctly from the final 12, wins the grand prize. It will go in order, so 1st board1st quarter winner goes first, 2nd quarter winner goes second and so on. If no winner is pulled from the 1st board, it then goes to the second and third board. If there are 2 finalists that have the same score, it will go in order to the 1st quarter winner, 2nd 3rd , etc. There is only one prize, so if the 1st quarter winner wins the grand prize, that's the end. If there is no winner, then we wait until next years grand prize.

I hate making these silly rules, but I want to make it as fair as possible. It's straight forward so please, "No Technicality" "deflate gate" drama. If it goes to that, I will just null the grand prize. This is BD, I've been around the block once or twice.

Last year was a blast and this year, I wanted to add to that.
Best of Luck to all!
31 to 14 Panthers ,Thanks

Upvote 0

kbray001

Aug 18, 2009
South OC
Name
Kirk
Boat
Regal 24
Hey Jerry, I just bought a couple of your jigs yesterday on my way to the airport. Count me in.

Broncos - 17
Panthers - 28

Upvote 0

bman440440

I am the one who knocks!!!
Sep 8, 2010
San Diego 92117
Name
B-MAN
Boat
Heisenberg(20' Maxum), Sip N' Slide (33' 2 deck w/slide) Ships & Giggles (32' double deck pontoon)
Count me in... Panthers 10 Broncos 17

Upvote 0

Relacson

@relacson22
Feb 22, 2006
San Fernando Valley
Name
Marc
Boat
yours
I'm in!!

Panthers 42 Broncos 20