JustFishn

Almost A Member
Jul 17, 2011
Los Angeles
Name
Justin
Boat
14' Livingston
If you’re looking to get on a long range trip feel free to check out Fins N Feathers on FB and contact Marty for more info.
Heres a the video from the trip I went on to film. It consists of a short intro then a raffle after that it gets into the fishing. I will be editing some new shorter versions in the future. Thanks in advance for watching. Those of you who are subscribed thank you very much. Come next season my channel will be different in content/production, thank you for your support and patience!
Tight Lines

Upvote 0

FinHunter619

• May 18, 2019
    San Diego
    Name
    Marty Parsons
    Boat
    VeXus AVX 1980
    Great Job Justin. Anyone interested in getting on one of the Fins -N-Feathers fishing trips, please contact me. We still have some opening for our Nov 11 day trip on the Indy.

Next up for us is our 5 day trip to Lake el Salto in Mexico where we stay at Anglers Inn. This was originally our spring tournament that was rescheduled to end of Oct. This will be my first time fishing down there in Oct, so I may be starting a new group trip for anyone that wants to go fish the best bass lake around.

Last edited:
    Reactions: fishwithwill
    Upvote 0