PENN

fish&snow

lurker
May 27, 2014
Name
James
Boat
Reel Freedom
I’m tired. It’s late. I started early. Quick report. Trailer down from Fontana 3:30 am. On water at 6:30. On first kelp at 371 for all you can play with small 6 Lb YTail. Kept 4 out of about 15 between partner and I. Played nice with a few other boaters on the paddie . All nailing fish, with the occasional Dodo. None boated on my boat. Left to find other kelps and YFT. Could not find another kelp, or get bit on troll. Circled back to original spot. See a yft Gang Bang going on with 12 boats. We play nice again to land 3 YFT. Bite died. All went their merry way. We headed in, drove home. Thorough wash of boat and gear, and self. Long fun great day, Good night, and good luck.😎

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
  • Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    Thanks for the report. Nov Yellowfin. This is a great place to live.

Upvote 0

gettingbentwithbo

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
    Mar 7, 2009
    Riverside
    gettingbentwithbo.com
    Name
    Bo
    Boat
    16' Starcraft SF SS
    So crazy we are still getting pelagics in November!

Upvote 0

Otto

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Aug 1, 2008
    San Diego
    Name
    Floyd - Guy from Repo Man
    Boat
    19 SeaPro
    We headed down that way. Did not meter any fish or get any on the troll. However we did see 1 boat land a troll yft in the area.
    There was a paddy at the upper hidden with yellowfin that were crashing on people throwing sardines. Caught three 15 pound yellowfin at the upper hidden bank.. Not wide open. Thanks for your report. Things can change quickly.

Reactions: fish&snow
    Upvote 0

Gafff

Fishing is life
    Aug 26, 2018
    San Diego
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    Working on it
    I love football yft fishing! Even better when they grow up a lil and you get limits, doesnt get much better!

Reactions: fish&snow
    Upvote 0