371 Fishing and Mex Navy check on 10-10-19.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
imira que pinche cabron! Estas pero si bien pendejo chupa mi verga maracon. yeah, that's it I'm making it up. I haven't forgotten what an asshole you are... I mean special, shame on them not telling you.
I have...please remind me...

I got it...typical...ya cant answer the question so ya go for the name calling

soooooooooooo remind me how the mex navy told everyone...
- was it by a formal letter?
- by email ?
- by a text ?
- did they call ?
- use VHF radio ?

Like I said prior...you are just making up shit now...and hate being call out on your BS

what cute lil name ya gonna call me now ? :rofl:

seecarman

Feb 20, 2018
fallbrook
Name
steve thompsn
Boat
spinning our reels
luakia is right its liability insurance thats required in case you hurt a Mexican citizen during a crash or run him over you need the insurance in case you get sued for medical reasons its just like our law . check with you carrier . if you have boat u.s. your not covered for liability in mexico and you need a special Ryder to cover your boat and equipment in case you sink or lose your equipment just went through this and thats what was explained to me a lot of you bigger maritime insurance companies cover this but you should check

swizler

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 4, 2006
Local pub
Name
Jay
Boat
27 custom
We were boarded by them couple of weeks ago, they were not the island patrol, they were straight up navy. They looked at are passports and we offered our fishing licences, but they were clueless about the visas and bio bracelets, and yes they took pictures of our offered paperwork.

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
The Mexican insurance policy that is required and must be issued by a recognized Mexican issuer is not about the value of your boat. It's about the required LIABILITY.
........and the FCC license is no big deal to get. It's good for 10 years.
luakia is right its liability insurance thats required in case you hurt a Mexican citizen during a crash or run him over you need the insurance in case you get sued for medical reasons its just like our law . check with you carrier . if you have boat u.s. your not covered for liability in mexico and you need a special Ryder to cover your boat and equipment in case you sink or lose your equipment just went through this and thats what was explained to me a lot of you bigger maritime insurance companies cover this but you should check
Yes you are both right.

OH wait... you are just making up shit now because you got nothing better to do with your time, right:?

and for my friend who wants a cute little name..... amazing... how is that? Have you ever tried to help anyone or is your specialty just talkin shit? oh yeah, you got me.. i just make up all that shit. since i just make up that shit why don't you just not pay any attention to it. yep your amazing it's okay, lessons you learn the hard way are the best because you never forget them.

Reactions: Paddy_Hopper

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
The Mexican insurance policy that is required and must be issued by a recognized Mexican issuer is not about the value of your boat. It's about the required LIABILITY.
Hey Dave.... this wasn't directed to me was it? i didn't think so because I never said what kind of insurance, i thought that was a no brainer... why would they give a shit about your stuff, they are just covering their ass

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
and for my friend who wants a cute little name..... amazing... how is that? Have you ever tried to help anyone or is your specialty just talkin shit? oh yeah, you got me.. i just make up all that shit. since i just make up that shit why don't you just not pay any attention to it. yep your amazing it's okay, lessons you learn the hard way are the best because you never forget them.

I agree..."amazing" is a good one for me

notice how I have more "likes" than "posts"...that is because I deal in FACTS not BS like you do gone-dude

Capture.jpg

so I am guessin I have helped some one along the way

sadly YOU do not take kindly for being called out on YOUR BullShit...I have a solution for YOU...dont spew BullShit...it really is that simple

as for ME BSin...I asked a simple question...YOU have NO answer, cuz it WAS BS and YOU know it

" The Mexican Navy told everyone" <===== this statement is BS

me calling you out on this BS is what got yer panties in a wad

Laukia

boss
Nov 30, 2004
Carpinteria
Name
Dave R
Boat
28' Carolina Classic
"Hey Dave.... this wasn't directed to me was it?"

negative. I thought the question was asked at some point. It is confusing.....what documents are needed.