371 and south

Discussion in 'Southern CA Private Boater Offshore Trip Planning' started by pv apollo, Oct 7, 2008.

1. pv apollo

pv apollo Newbie

Name:
    scott
    Boat:
    23 palm beach, PV APOLLO(sold)
    PV APOLLO will be leaving Thursday at 300 am from Mission Bay looking for YFT willing to bite a trolled feather...will report by 800 pm Thursday night. This thing isn't over yet, we need pb'ers out there looking and reporting...Apollo out

2. mc08066

mc08066 Newbie

Name:
    Jimmy Greene
    Boat:
    kayak
    Scott,
    Have a great trip, I tried smoked opah in Monterey last week and by far the best smoked fish I have had in a long time. Your a lucky guy with that great catch the other day. Hopefully you ate it all. Why not catch another exotic why don't you (wahoo). Probably a bit too far down south but with your luck why not.
    Jimmy

3. @-EZ

@-EZ Fail, try again.

Name:
    Max
    Boat:
    Trophy Pro, @-EZ
    I'll be out there as well. Leaving SD Bay @ approx 3:30 am and heading south.

@-EZ on 72 or 68

4. pv apollo

pv apollo Newbie

Name:
    scott
    Boat:
    23 palm beach, PV APOLLO(sold)
    Hey @-ez...I like to talk on the radio and will leave Mission Bay a hair earlier...I'll call you on 72 @ 4 am sharp...and on the half if no response until I get you...it might be just us tomorrow. I'll give you the secret code on how I change the numbers to throw off the party boats and seiners...Apollo out