jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Why does the Fish and Game not sell licenses for 365 days from the time you buy it? Most states DO. Another way for the State of California to double charge. Try to buy a fishing license over in Hawaii.
CCA ,has been fighting for it to be changed,
our Gov Officials in Sacramento,
loves Screwing the people
that Pay them, plain STUPID.

miaf

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 14, 2013
Name
Boat
As said before, what’s the difference whether you buy it in June or January? I don’t get it. I always have a valid license, no matter what time of year it is.

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
As said before, what’s the difference whether you buy it in June or January? I don’t get it. I always have a valid license, no matter what time of year it is.
because we used to be able to go Rock codding
during the months of January and March,
now its closed.

Reactions: captaindorado

af dreamer

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 16, 2007
long beach,ca
Name
tom
Boat
44 luhrs dreamer
If you buy it in April on a yearly your STILL not going to use it jan or feb next year in your mind!Whats the diff?Tom

OnoEric

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 13, 2003
San Marcos
Name
Eric
Boat
Grady White 208
Whether it's good for the calendar year or 365 days from the date of purchase, I buy exactly 1 fishing license per year. Makes no difference to me. If they change it to 365 days from date of purchase, the state may decide the license has greater value and raise the price... I don't want that.

Reactions: plj46

miaf

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 14, 2013
Name
Boat
because we used to be able to go Rock codding
during the months of January and March,
now its closed.
I have know idea what that means. Just buy the license before you plan to fish for the first time in any given calendar year and your good to go for the year. Maybe I’m just too simple.

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
I didn't buy mine until May this year due to a serious back injury,i couldn't walk or fish.I don't feel ripped off at all.You guys that want that annual license know they're going to ask for more money for it don't you ? Just buy it in January and you'll feel great about the purchase.

Reactions: Shewillbemine

TEAMFISH

JUST ADD WATER
Aug 17, 2006
TORRANCE
Name
DAVE
Boat
25' Skipjack Fisherman
Ever since my son was able (legal) to fish "Santa put a fishing license in his stocking..he's 31 now, we both get our next year license's on Christmas.
BUT!!!! A 365 day license would be very good idea....It's all about the dollars for the Government

ahidog

10000 atta boys
Sep 15, 2004
San Diego
Name
Tom
Boat
105', Camcraft, 85', Ditmar, 65' Noreck
Yeah but you can shit and shoot up in the street in San Francisco...great state