36 hr Canyon Trip

canyonman

Dec 2, 2005
brooklyn
Name
joe
Boat
Independence
What's up fellow bloodydeckers. I'm putting together a 36 hr canyon trip on the Brooklyn 6. A 110 ft party boat based out of Brooklyn NY. We will be fishing for tuna ,swords,mahi and maybe some tiles. This is still in the planning stage and a price is being worked on. I'm planning on going with 16 guys. So there will be plenty of room to fish. The dates will be 10/19 leaving 7 am and getting back on 10/20 in the evening. The boat is super fast and comfy with a full galley. If interested pm me. Thanks

Reactions: felixfishes_1
Upvote 0

felixfishes_1

Aug 17, 2014
Name
Felix
Boat
bigtuna
What's up fellow bloodydeckers. I'm putting together a 36 hr canyon trip on the Brooklyn 6. A 110 ft party boat based out of Brooklyn NY. We will be fishing for tuna ,swords,mahi and maybe some tiles. This is still in the planning stage and a price is being worked on. I'm planning on going with 16 guys. So there will be plenty of room to fish. The dates will be 10/19 leaving 7 am and getting back on 10/20 in the evening. The boat is super fast and comfy with a full galley. If interested pm me. Thanks[/QUOTE
PM'd!

Upvote 0

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
SeaVee 340Z
Man I have always wanted to do one of those trips.

Best of luck.

Upvote 0

canyonman

Dec 2, 2005
brooklyn
Name
joe
Boat
Independence
Ok so price is set at 450 oct 10 to the 11. 36 hr trip. Yellow fin and longfin have been caught in good numbers. Swords are a possibility. Anyone on the fence come on. Big fast comfortable head boat.

Upvote 0

ticocr

REPPIN' BROOKLYN FISHING CLUB!! #BFC #TIGHTLINES
Oct 4, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Name
Tristan Valencia
Boat
any one with an open spot! you fishing today???
that sucks. i'm just joining here. would have loved to help organize. DEF could have got a bunch of Brooklyn Fishing Club members to go... Keep me posted if you try again!

Upvote 0