Big Bay Yachts

historic

Oct 29, 2003
3 Rivers
Name
Jack
Boat
2459 Trophy "Driftwood"
Does it have fuel tanks or anything else that’s usable in the hull? Could be “the mother of all pangas” build lol

Upvote 0

Russo

Almost A Member
Aug 14, 2017
Wildomar
Name
Jon Russo
Boat
If that's what you want to call it
I know it’s sketchy posting it. I just don’t know how else to sell It
I highly doubt the original owners give two shits about it. Cost of doing business I'm sure. I saw a Netfix documentary on the Columbian smugglers and those guys would ditch jet aircraft with the same mindset. One way ticket. Those Yamahas probably equal a fraction of a % to their big picture.

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
I wonder if those motor still have warranty on them ?and if it could be transfered ?

Upvote 0

monoloco

Fish Killer
Jun 27, 2009
Pescadero BCS
Name
Greg
Boat
14ft Livingston
No money in stealing them, they'd want new motors that run perfect, not worth the risk of a break down. A ton of gas, one guy and a load of powder. Pick a good night for weather, leave at dusk and land at some deserted beach at the crack of dawn
Funny, they get stolen all the time here in Baja. Stolen boats are frequently found adrift without their motors. I'd say there's a pretty good chance of them being stolen from a boat here.

Reactions: Tomictime
Upvote 0

Mikey Mikey

Dec 20, 2020
Nipomo
Name
Michael
Boat
Panga
Oddly, this is one of the most entertaining threads I've read in a long time! You guys were lining up to rip Mikey Mike into a froth, but he just calmly responded with the facts. Good luck, someone's going to get a bargain!
Funny, they get stolen all the time here in Baja. Stolen boats are frequently found adrift without their motors. I'd say there's a pretty good chance of them being stolen from a boat here.

not saying it’s not possible but the cops took the vin numbers and I’d assume they would have returned them to their owners if they had been stolen.

Upvote 0

jigstrike

SCUBA Spearing Daddy
Feb 28, 2004
Sabre Springs
Name
Tom McKinney
Boat
Pacific Option, a 2006 Tiara 3000 Open
Down here, the feds dont auction off siezed pangas. They crush them. Smugglers were buying them at auction amd running them again. Surprised that didnt halpen to this boat. Probably because it was a state beach

Reactions: Blackfish
Upvote 0

Lukelawhorn94

Catch me on the water 🤙🏽
May 31, 2018
San Diego
Name
Luke lawhorn
Boat
Any Minute
Man someone could build a real fish killer out of that deal strip those cross beams check stringer integrity beef them up if need be slap a fuel tank in the boat a deck over it and a pilot house on that thing and you would have a hell of a rig forsure.

Reactions: historic
Upvote 0

wahoo_92606

• Dec 19, 2008
    Placentia/CA/Orange
    Name
    Sean
    Boat
    18 Panga
    Man someone could build a real fish killer out of that deal strip those cross beams check stringer integrity beef them up if need be slap a fuel tank in the boat a deck over it and a pilot house on that thing and you would have a hell of a rig forsure.

And get board by Coast Guard and Homeland Security on every fishing trip 😆😆😆

Upvote 0