masterrep

Sep 14, 2009
Federal Way WA
Www.Customplusdistributing.com
Name
Bob Oliver
Boat
26 ft North River OS
Headed to WP Saturday afternoon had to get ice by 5pm gor there just in time to load the boat with a tote about 700 pounds is what the ice man told me. Was hearing mixed reports for Friday started to hear better reports Saturday evening. Fished with a crew of four brother Steve Jeff Pederson and Matt Pollack. Left our slip at 4:30 am Sunday over to bait dock waited for Jose he loaded us with bait at 5:15. The bar was pretty slopy one of those deals where no one says a dam thing tell everyone to make sure they have there life jackets that made everyone pucker a little more. Make it accross and headed for 30/00 ran about 15 to 20 mph. We ran 5 rods 2 with Xraps and 3 with clone's. Picked up our first Tuna right away got a couple on bait stop did this over and over for a few hours we had a very good morning bite. The bait stops really weren't producing the way we wanted not sure why we couldn't get bigger numbers on the stops. We did hit some 60 degree water and got a quad going landed all 4. Called it a day around 2:30 figured 34 was enough. wanted to thank Todd Girtz who has always given me great advice on how to get it done. Crew mate Matt Pollack spent a good week getting everything dialed in new line etc we were set we had no down time. Ride back in was sweet listening to satalite radio classic rock hitting 30 mph feels good especialy when you have a load of fish. Filled up fish box, large Costco cooler, kill bag that wife got me for christmas nice to get something you can really use:)Hope to get back out soon. Sorry about the pictures couldn't get them to go clock wise so you'll need to turn your head.

Attachments

• IMG_0507.jpg
    IMG_0507.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0511.jpg
    IMG_0511.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0502.jpg
    IMG_0502.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0501.jpg
    IMG_0501.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0494.jpg
    IMG_0494.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 61

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Nice haul!...:appl:
    I continue to find it interesting that the Albie's caught up your way tend to be built much differently than the typical SoCal Albie. The fish you get up there tend to be more streamlined, bullet shaped fish.
    I wonder if that's a genetic, dietary or maybe migration related phenomena? :confused:

KillerBeee

Salt Water Aficionado
    Jan 26, 2006
    Puget Sound, WA
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    18.5 Tiderunner KillerBeee
    Great job Bob,
    I was talking to you Sunday morning just before you left the slip. Nice to finally meet you.
    See you out there soon,
    Beee

Hunter Dan

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jun 30, 2011
    Stauffer
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    MUGWUMP
    Nice haul!...:appl:
    I continue to find it interesting that the Albie's caught up your way tend to be built much differently than the typical SoCal Albie. The fish you get up there tend to be more streamlined, bullet shaped fish.
    I wonder if that's a genetic, dietary or maybe migration related phenomena? :confused:
    It's cultural...you Californians have always seen things alittle differently than we northwesterners!:finger::rofl::finger:

May 16, 2010
    Spokane
    Name
    Tom
    Boat
    Defiance ADMIRAL 220EX " Hawaiian Style "
    Yes so when I roll over I need to kill some fish, my boat has dry storage in Edmonds too but when I run tuna it comes home for a good cleaning it only took 4hrs today, set gear back up and ready to go

We did as well on half the live bait rods not sure it made a difference both set ups worked. I was hearing you on the radio as well sounds like you guys had a great weekend. Do you travel from Spokane to fish?