Captain
Jun 25, 2008
The Island
Name
Dave
Boat
Boatless
Bump her up!
Just got back from Washington for the sea trial of “my” (Company’s) new boat!
672E54B1-92B2-40B8-9A4D-973C6346B05E.jpeg

Upvote 0

dcarlisle

Captain
Jun 25, 2008
The Island
Name
Dave
Boat
Boatless
SOLD!!!
On my Birthday no less.
Thanks for all the kind words and info from those of you that have been on the boat prior to my ownership!
I hate to see her go but she will be going to a very knowledgeable owner to run charters out of Ensenada and use her for exactly what she was designed to do!

Upvote 0

charliecat

on a fishin' mission
Jun 2, 2015
Name
charlie cat
Boat
14' -50' , bunch of boats
SOLD!!!
On my Birthday no less.
Thanks for all the kind words and info from those of you that have been on the boat prior to my ownership!
I hate to see her go but she will be going to a very knowledgeable owner to run charters out of Ensenada and use her for exactly what she was designed to do!

Damn Dave. Finally... I can't believe it took so long. Have loved that boat for years. Perfect layout for that size vessel. I remember saying to you 'let me know when you're ready to sell her', but I had just bought something else.
At least now I can stop stressing on seeing her just sitting there, looking at me, like a sea faring temptress!
Well, Happy Bday none the less!

Reactions: dcarlisle
Upvote 0

reef

Loren’s Marine Services and Surveying
Apr 4, 2006
Dana Point
Name
Loren
Boat
Yours
Congratulations on the sale. The new owner is going to love it. Feel free to give him my contact if he has any questions. Many great memories on that boat and one not so great. Many more memories to be made. That boat raises fish. Charter boat in Ensenada......my uncle is rolling in his grave right now. He built it for pleasure. Fished Catalina and San Clemente 3-5 days a week out of Pedro. Funny thing is my dad and my uncle used to built the 28’ Califonian Sportfisher in the 60’s and 70’s in Costa Mesa. Those boat molds ended up in la Paz. I watched the entire 10 year build of that boat. It was my uncles pride and joy. Build like a tank

Upvote 0

robingb

Jun 3, 2005
la quinta
Name
gary basil
Boat
22' Radoncraft
Sound Tracker (Trekker?) is now in Ensenada and ready for sport fishing charters. Contact Sammy Susarrey at [email protected]. Sammy knows how to find the fish as did his Dad, Oscar, who use to run the Ensenada Clipper back in the day.

Upvote 0