fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
The Intrepid reports that Jimmy Wilson got a 318# today......congratulations....

CMY SIX

ASSHOLE #2
Feb 5, 2011
Opelika Al USA
Name
quinn
Boat
exel last, next?
where are they?

Soda Pop

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
On this trip right now. Just got a cow on my 2X4. Lost another cow yesterday at gaff. Win some you lose some. We are now going for Wahoo. 11Am in the lower zone and its hot. Lots of big fish !!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Anglewood

Up to no good...
Feb 16, 2012
Culver City, CA
Name
Connor
Boat
Intrepid, New Del Mar
On this trip right now. Just got a cow on my 2X4. Lost another cow yesterday at gaff. Win some you lose some. We are now going for Wahoo. 11Am in the lower zone and its hot. Lots of big fish !!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -
Congrats Soda Pop! Looking forward to a full report.

-Connor

capjimy

Apr 28, 2007
El Granada, ca.
Name
Jim Kokesh
Boat
24 ft. farallon, Reel Sport

- - - Updated - - -
Keep swinging Dave, there's a super cow there with your name on it!!!

darrenforeal

Say no to bad info
Jun 24, 2012
Santa Ysabel
Name
Darren
Boat
36' Uniflite/Vagabond
best place in the world to be right now seems to be on the Intrepid or RP. Looks like some amazing fishing going on there!

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Capt. Kevin put the boat north as we work our way home. Never have I seen the bank so full of life. Last day there the kite hit the water and ( BAMMMMM ) it was game on. There were also many fish hooked up on live bait.
I was just watching the action and baiting the kite. Its always tickles me to see someone new hook into a huge tuna for there first time and there were many on this trip. I handed off a few big tuna to the new guys and teaching them a few tricks. So we have another day fishing and will just wait and see what happens. Weather is good out here on the Intrepid.

$norkle

Well-Known "Member"
May 6, 2008
Corvallis,OR
Name
Bruce
Boat
In my dreams!
Capt. Kevin put the boat north as we work our way home. Never have I seen the bank so full of life. Last day there the kite hit the water and ( BAMMMMM ) it was game on. There were also many fish hooked up on live bait.
I was just watching the action and baiting the kite. Its always tickles me to see someone new hook into a huge tuna for there first time and there were many on this trip. I handed off a few big tuna to the new guys and teaching them a few tricks. So we have another day fishing and will just wait and see what happens. Weather is good out here on the Intrepid.
Exactly why we enjoy fishing with you Sodapop---outstanding angler and prince of a guy. Glad you guys had a great trip.

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Just got back from the bank.... Fishing was good...................... Top fish was....329.. at the dock if I was looking at it right... I think mine was 220 or so.... Intrepid will post it some time soon.....LOL I was 2nd place 100lbs behind 1st place... I am in the white t-shirt