circling the drain
Mar 6, 2004
Long Beach
Name
Chuck
Boat
nope
Old Glory "catching limits of yellowtail and seeing a sign of bluefin as well"

The Pacific Voyager finished their Full Day trip to the Coronado Islands with 25 Yellowtail for their 25 anglers!

The San Diego finished their Full Day trip to the Coronado Islands with 44 Yellowtail, 1 Kelp Bass, 2 Sand Bass and 8 Rockfish for their 32 anglers!

Ducksnpucks

Almost A Member
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Long Beach, Ca
    Name
    Ducks
    Boat
    None
    Old Glory "catching limits of yellowtail and seeing a sign of bluefin as well"

The Pacific Voyager finished their Full Day trip to the Coronado Islands with 25 Yellowtail for their 25 anglers!

The San Diego finished their Full Day trip to the Coronado Islands with 44 Yellowtail, 1 Kelp Bass, 2 Sand Bass and 8 Rockfish for their 32 anglers!
    HELL YAH!!! Thanks for the report Anemic! Can’t wait to read the weekends report now that more boaters will be out

Reactions: Tunahead and anemic

Ducksnpucks

Almost A Member
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Long Beach, Ca
    Name
    Ducks
    Boat
    None
    Called H and M and talked to Ollie. They weren’t even aware of Kleys limits. They are still trying to get off the dock Friday night with only 6 reservations, he said he hoped he would call in so they can update the landing web page 😂

anyways they weren’t fishing the Nados and they weren’t south to Collonet is what Ollie said. It’s a mystery where the hell they got them yellows

Ducksnpucks

Almost A Member
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Long Beach, Ca
    Name
    Ducks
    Boat
    None
    Wow Kley you went that far to prove a point. Well I’m glad you went all the way down to scout it out. Big balls OG hats off to you man. That boat is dedicated to being the first ones on them bluefin 👍

1617238956450.png

Noms

Dirty taco maker
  • Aug 12, 2017
    San Diego
    Name
    Angel
    Boat
    15 foot tin can
    The Legend out of h&m got only 5 yellowtail. Was thinking about going on tomorrow. I know the San Diego & pacific voyager always has at least some very fishy people on it.

Reactions: Tunahead and anemic

Ducksnpucks

Almost A Member
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Long Beach, Ca
    Name
    Ducks
    Boat
    None
    View attachment 1268508

FWIW American Angler came in 28 March from a 1.5 day with a 180 # BFT

That’s still not a good bite, cmon Anemic. Last year boats were reporting in the 20+ of over 100 pounders and limits with the smaller grade. Give props where it’s due. Old Glory south of Ensenada on a 1.5 day. That takes balls and yolo on the gas

Reactions: Tunahead

Phat Boat

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Apr 18, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Jon
    Boat
    Grady White Marlin 300
    There's plenty of kelp yellows already up the line well within range if private boaters.

saltpheen

Aug 17, 2017
    Placerville
    Name
    Seagambler
    Boat
    20 north river sea hawk Grady white 282 sailfish
    That’s still not a good bite, cmon Anemic. Last year boats were reporting in the 20+ of over 100 pounders and limits with the smaller grade. Give props where it’s due. Old Glory south of Ensenada on a 1.5 day. That takes balls and yolo on the gas
    It’s really the same distance as them running to Cortez or north end of clemente 100-110 miles

Ducksnpucks

Almost A Member
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Long Beach, Ca
    Name
    Ducks
    Boat
    None
    It’s really the same distance as them running to Cortez or north end of clemente 100-110 miles

Yah I definitely can understand that. When we were on the old glory we had buddy boat American Angler with us scouting around a few weeks ago. When I look at the images he was by himself. Talk about taking a shot in the dark. Glad he found yellows though. Atleast something is biting that far south

saltpheen

Aug 17, 2017
    Placerville
    Name
    Seagambler
    Boat
    20 north river sea hawk Grady white 282 sailfish
    Yah I definitely can understand that. When we were on the old glory we had buddy boat American Angler with us scouting around a few weeks ago. When I look at the images he was by himself. Talk about taking a shot in the dark. Glad he found yellows though. Atleast something is biting that far south
    Yeah big dart board for sure

anemic

circling the drain
    Mar 6, 2004
    Long Beach
    Name
    Chuck
    Boat
    nope
    Polaris Supreme Bluefin Tuna Alert

Capitan Aliyar just called in with 5 Bluefin Tuna to start their morning!
    Not a bad way to kick off our inaugural [1.5 day] trip out of @seaforthlanding.