captjd

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 26, 2003
PLSD
Name
Jeff "JD" DeVore
Boat
Martuni Dos
ran the parker yesterday (wed) to the 302. fished a kelp in the morning just inside the highspot (sware it was the same kelp from saturday) for 2 grande tails/ and two lost in the bush. trolled towards 230, then 371 for nada. ran back up and tried same kelp again for no takers. packed it in and spotted a kelp 15 off the point (7 outside of the nine) . LOADED WITH DODOS in 72 degree water. Lost an estimated 30 pound bull on 15 lb test (no circle hook, my bad). the rest had lock-jaw as bad a saturdays group.

of intrest was the amount of terns(spelling?) working between the highspots. thouands. it is my experience that they really are "dorado birds", it is my feeling that we are in for a banner year on the dodos...that whole area must be holding thousands of fish. get ready!

jd/martuni

el Toro

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 19, 2003
Point Loma
Name
Nate
Boat
Artemis
Fuck this sucks. I've got a new Parker thats just perfect for fishing the closer offshore banks, the fish are about to break wide, and I have to go back East for a week. Fuck, this fucking sucks. I really did not need to read this report.

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Thank's!!! I knew they had been in those areas, but still good to hear the news. How was the weather yesterday???

Just may have to make a trip tomorrow.

The unknown fisherman:p

Vermonster

Feb 26, 2003
Escondido
Visit site
Name
Sean
Boat
I'm a Ho'.....
Did I mention to anyone that ..........

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

NNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSHHHHHH

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

Great News Capt!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Vermonster

Feb 26, 2003
Escondido
Visit site
Name
Sean
Boat
I'm a Ho'.....
Thanks ??? BUT.....

...... Whatever happened to it being a good thing to have weekends off???? Guess it's not, when all the rides are available on weekdays... :(

Oh well... :D:D:D

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Things are just starting to really shape up for the exotics. I really try to avoid the weekends when possible, but may be going this Saturday as Friday is now out as I have to take my little 2 year old to her 4th swim lesson and play daddy for the day.

The unknown fisherman:p