3/4" Copper Pipe Jigs

J.D.

May 18, 2009
Western WA
Name
John Hansen
Boat
Waders
May/June's WA grocery fishing season is upon us and I'm in the process of moving, and have way more pipe jigs than I need. No pictures. Been pooring copper pipe jigs for deepwater bottomfishing for most of my life including as a kid with my old man. These are virtually perfect.

Approximately 9" long, 2lbs (less than 1000g for Canadian sport regulations), and heavy commercial grade SS hardware including the cotter pin. Includes a (also commercial grade) single 12/0 Mustad Duratain treble hook. You will not find a nicer pipe jig period. Especially in a retail store. They plain catch halibut and deepwater lingcod.

All new and unfished. Coords not included. $13 for singles, $50 for four (4x). Shipping is not an option obviously so you would have to meet me in Snohomish County. (This is not a business just liquidating personal fishing gear.) Prices are firm.

J.D.
(pm me your contact info is best)

J.D.

May 18, 2009
Western WA
Name
John Hansen
Boat
Waders
20 are gone. Thanks!

Catchn Ry

Jan 19, 2011
Stanwood WA Snohomish
Name
Rydel aka "Knuckle Buster"
Boat
21' Olympic AIDEN DAWN RDC
Just picked up 4 of JDs pipe jigs and he's aint shitn these jigs are well made. Can't wait to kill some big lings and halis with these bad boys! Thanks again John.

J.D.

May 18, 2009
Western WA
Name
John Hansen
Boat
Waders
Still got more to part with Mike but have offloaded a bunch the last week. (Thanks everyone)

FYI the Duratain Mustad trebles cost 4bucks a piece alone. I have pics available now to those who'd like to see them.