Fishing Charters Of San Diego
Jun 30, 2006
San Diego and Los Angeles
www.fishingchartersofsandiego.com
Name
Brian
Boat
36’ Hatteras, 27’ Pro Line
perfect weather,3yt yoyo 1 @south kelp [email protected] rockpile. 3 lings, 3 reds,1 sheep , few misc. the mexican navy got me on the way home. id,license, boat reg. they made us put on our life jackets and sent us on our way in 15-20 min.

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
My Backyard
Name
Boat
toy
excellent report.

Upvote 0

NGSD1

Dreamer
Jun 6, 2012
Tempe San Diego
Name
Nick
Boat
35 Cabo Express
perfect weather,3yt yoyo 1 @south kelp [email protected] rockpile. 3 lings, 3 reds,1 sheep , few misc. the mexican navy got me on the way home. id,license, boat reg. they made us put on our life jackets and sent us on our way in 15-20 min.

Thanks for the report. Wanted to get there this week as well but I have to travel. Just curious, did they ask for Passport, Visa, Mexican insurance or otherwise?

Upvote 0

leadslinger

Ship of Fools
Dec 24, 2011
Cajon 619
Name
Adam
Boat
Mako 232 cc - Lead Slinger
Thanks for the report. Wanted to get there this week as well but I have to travel. Just curious, did they ask for Passport, Visa, Mexican insurance or otherwise?
XX2

Upvote 0

fishmanbh

Fishing Charters Of San Diego
Jun 30, 2006
San Diego and Los Angeles
www.fishingchartersofsandiego.com
Name
Brian
Boat
36’ Hatteras, 27’ Pro Line
no insurance. no passport. no visa. the first fish we got was at the south kelp about 10:00, there were no signs of yt on the surface there... we arrived at the rockpile about 11:30 where we saw all the sporties and a handfull of private boaters from a distance. as we got closer, we saw birds, then breaking fish. we never actually made it to a spot of fish before they disappeared, but we got close. they were up and down fast. it seemed to completely shut off about 1:30-2:00, although i did see a very brief spot to the south around 3:00. water was 60.3. go get em!!!

Upvote 0

NGSD1

Dreamer
Jun 6, 2012
Tempe San Diego
Name
Nick
Boat
35 Cabo Express
no insurance. no passport. no visa. the first fish we got was at the south kelp about 10:00, there were no signs of yt on the surface there... we arrived at the rockpile about 11:30 where we saw all the sporties and a handfull of private boaters from a distance. as we got closer, we saw birds, then breaking fish. we never actually made it to a spot of fish before they disappeared, but we got close. they were up and down fast. it seemed to completely shut off about 1:30-2:00, although i did see a very brief spot to the south around 3:00. water was 60.3. go get em!!!

Thanks for the help, great report.

Upvote 0