GOFAST88

WORKHARD-FISHHARD
Sep 8, 2012
Murrieta
Name
Tyler
Boat
14' Livingston
Mission bay bait barge was closed??.... sabiki'd 2 spanish macs and went for it. Yo Yo'd our ass off all morning chasing meter marks. Fish are at 200' to 250' in 280 to 300' depth. Saw a couple fish get picked. decided to drift away from the spot. I looked at the dropper loop rod and no weight was on the rod tip..... picked it up and BAM. Yellows are usually not a fan of the spanish macs, but hey i'll take it! Fun day on the water. Get out and go fish! An amazing offshore season followed by amazing winter fishing... weather was beautiful.. Can't ask for much more.

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

Upvote 0

Bondrvr

GOT A CUSTOM ROD FOR MY WIFE,,,,GREAT TRADE
Feb 12, 2010
Chula Vista
Name
mike
Boat
'99 Albemarle 280XF- Bubba Jean 28; Livingston LV-14 -BABY J
I'm hungry now

Upvote 0

salty nuts

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Jun 2, 2004
    Camarillo
    Name
    Tim Mohawk
    Boat
    25 Davis Rockharbor Volvo D4-260 TailChaser
    They love Spanish as well as greenbacks...

Upvote 0

Johnlgarrison

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Jul 27, 2009
    Temecula CA USA!
    www.inkspotsgreatdanes.com
    Name
    Johnny Garrison
    Boat
    Parker 2320 "Sticky Business 5"
    I really enjoyed seeing the photos till I noticed something. I have one question for you my Son...... What the hell is my Curado doing on your boat?

Upvote 0

Bigsurfer

Sep 7, 2014
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    None
    Pulling up a few Spanish Macks and going for it was key...it paid off for you...way to go!

Upvote 0

BrokeLoser

Feb 16, 2011
    SoCal
    Name
    Broke Loser
    Boat
    Striper
    Nice fish man...good job!
    Couldn't help but notice the killer electronics you have that fish murdering little vessel. And by the way...NICE CURADO...haha

Upvote 0

queenfish

Nov 21, 2003
    OB
    Name
    mark
    Boat
    19 Boston Whaler Nantucket
    all the fish that eat greenbacks eat spanish, its just that the spaniards are sluggards as opposed to the greenies being "hot" baits.

Upvote 0

GOFAST88

WORKHARD-FISHHARD
    Sep 8, 2012
    Murrieta
    Name
    Tyler
    Boat
    14' Livingston
    I really enjoyed seeing the photos till I noticed something. I have one question for you my Son...... What the hell is my Curado doing on your boat?

Somebody's gotta catch fish with it!:rofl:jk hahah... I was just making sure it was working well before your trip next week....

Upvote 0

mrbigfish43

Licensed Captain
    Aug 8, 2011
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Name
    Joe
    Boat
    1996 Grady White 268 Islander
    I was out there Sat. 1/24. We ended up with 1 @ 23 pounds. No bait to buy.. We made Macs, but our fish was on the yoyo..

Great job on the yellow

Upvote 0