MikeKilo

Almost A Member
Dec 5, 2012
OC
Name
Mike
Boat Name
Skipjack 262
anyone know if i can replace the green lens on the side marker or do i have to buy a whole unit? heard they make a LED one these days, is it a direct fit replacement?

20220524_203633.jpg

MikeKilo

Almost A Member
Dec 5, 2012
OC
Name
Mike
Boat Name
Skipjack 262
Thanks guys, that looks like the correct one. Im surprised the actual housing pair new is $101. I'll give the lens a shot first.

Upvote 0

Reel 007

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 12, 2006
Glendora Ca
Name
Leon
Boat Name
28 Wellcraft Coastal "vagabond'
I'm interested in LED nav lights from my 26 skippy. Are there direct replacements?
You need to change the bulbs, be sure to get a red and a green LED, if you use the white LED bulbs the red light will look orange and green will have a bluish tint to it.

Upvote 0

Bend Session

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Jan 3, 2017
    COSTA MESA
    Name
    SEAWOLF
    Boat Name
    JACK COLE SPECIAL
    You need to change the bulbs, be sure to get a red and a green LED, if you use the white LED bulbs the red light will look orange and green will have a bluish tint to it.
    I was thinking of change the whole fixture - was hoping they come with the LED. I just want to keep the same orginal skippy look.

Upvote 0

Farpoint

Almost A Member
    Sep 18, 2019
    Nanoose Bay, BC
    Name
    FarPoint
    Boat Name
    28 Skipjack, 733 Zodiac Hurricane
    I was thinking of change the whole fixture - was hoping they come with the LED. I just want to keep the same orginal skippy look.
    I tried the Sea Dog brand replacements. That’s about all my local supplier stocks. Pretty cheesy. Took them back and ordered Perko. Hope to get LED bulbs as well.

Upvote 0