I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 29, 2005
Oxnard
www.specialty-marine.com
Name
Eric Peterson
Boat
26' Blackwatch
Honda Dude is selling his 1988 26' Blackwatch. This is the perfect trailerable sportfisher for chasing tuna, whether they are off San Diego or Morro Bay. It's as much offshore fishing boat as you can fit on a trailer. The boat was repowered in 2003 with twin Honda 225's, which now have only 340 hours on them. This boat was designed by Ray Hunt and has a very deep V which cuts through the water and provides a comfotable ride in rough seas. Easily cruise at 30 knots, WOT throttle is ~36kts. This boat is decked out for offshore fishing: 17 rocket launchers on the hardtop (designed by Tony Grayshock) plus 7 more on the sides, pompanette outriggers, cannon downriggers, 2 120 qt below-deck fishholds, 2 scoop Pacific Edge bait tank, a second factory bait tank, full transom with storage compartments, 8' lockable rod storage, washdown pump, fresh water wash down, fully enclosed Esin glass (all four sides). With the back wall off, the aft is wide open with lots of unhindered deck space for fishing. Has older Ratheon radar, Garmin GPS/chartplotter, and Kodiak color fish finder, but everything work fine. This boat has always been trailered - never kept in a slip so it's bottom is clean and smooth.
Cabin has double birth on top and single birth on bottom, and has a bathroom w/sink, stove and another sink. Includes Aros trailer with new tires.

$30,000

Link to picts Executive Yacht & Ship Brokers (Oxnard, CA)

Eric Peterson
805-448-6357 or [email protected]

Last edited:

instigator

Nov 26, 2007
BAY PARK
Name
MIKE BONAGUIDI JR
Boat
22.5 bertram baja mar THE HEATHER CHRISTEEN
Intrested trade withe some cash!22 foot Bertram complty redone and ready!
Mike 858-204-7372

Swarthy Dago

Coredor de las olas
Aug 20, 2008
USA
Name
My name is Nobody
Boat
n/a
this is a nice boat wish i had the money good luck

Honda Dude

Oct 29, 2005
Oxnard
www.specialty-marine.com
Name
Eric Peterson
Boat
26' Blackwatch
wish i had the money
I had a customer come in recently who had just financed a boat that cost more than 35K. He had one partner. I don't remember the details but his share was around $200 a month. I'm pretty sure you can even write off the interest as long as the boat has is equipped with sleeping quarters, a head (restroom) and galley (food preparation area), all of which this boat has.

Eric Peterson
805-448-6357 or [email protected]

davej

surferdave
May 20, 2007
la
Name
dave
Boat
Whaler Revenge 1976
Nice boat wish I had the cash. Its the perfect step up boat from my whaler revenge 21' for the now bigger family.

davej

surferdave
May 20, 2007
la
Name
dave
Boat
Whaler Revenge 1976
haha yeah but to get any of those you need cash to back em up. Just tried the bank said so. I told them but I really want this boat, they laughed LOL.

I might be able to scrape 10k and a awesome 76' 21 whaler revenge ;)

OciferDave

Jun 20, 2006
California
Name
Dave
Boat
35 Cabo OC + 30 Grady Baja
For those that are interested: I looked at this boat a while back. I think its GREAT and for the money it's FREE. It's a lot bigger boat than you all think it is. It's certainly an anytime anyplace boat. Just my 5 cents.