FourBases

Aug 29, 2021
Fontana
Name
Noel Obero
Boat
Skipjack 25 Fisherman
Mike,
Do you have swim step ladder ? For my 25’Fisherman ?

image.jpg

Upvote 0

FourBases

Aug 29, 2021
Fontana
Name
Noel Obero
Boat
Skipjack 25 Fisherman
Do you have photos of what available you sell ? This is what I have from my 25 sportcruiser and this one has crack too..so I can use 2 of these. Or who makes them ? Thank you.

image.jpg

Reactions: SkipJack Boats
SkipJack Boats
SkipJack Boats
We don't stock ss rails or ladders as we order them for each boat. If you're speaking about a drop down on the step I don't know if we ever did.
By the looks of the existing railing to me it looks like there were never steps there. But still easy to put something on.
Upvote 0
SkipJack Boats
SkipJack Boats
Is this ladder an original? We never built that boat, I think only Jack built them. I know we have two NIB ladders in a box somewhere but I don't know if they are like that one.
Sometimes dealers installed some items.
I'll keep researching it.
Thanks
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

woodfish330

I'm to smart to figure out how to edit this.
  • Aug 14, 2012
    San Fransisco,CA USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    Fishead
    .....laughing, Brother I thought this post was about 25 fishermen.... on the same ladder! ALL of them Jigging has got be hillarious! Back to reality. Be safe!

Upvote 0

SkipJack Boats

Advertiser
    Advertiser
  • Jul 8, 2020
    Oak Hills, CA
    www.skipjackyachts.com
    Name
    Michael Englebrecht
    Boat
    20 ft Skipjack
    I can't give out numbers. But give me a call and I will spill the beans on the number on the yard. Tbevin picked up a bomb proof swimstep from the guy.
    I've sent people there for used repowers. My friend Mike stripped a boat of it's teak.

You can get hatches, ports, stainless and all. You just have to get in and walk it.

Upvote 0

FourBases

Aug 29, 2021
    Fontana
    Name
    Noel Obero
    Boat
    Skipjack 25 Fisherman
    Mike,
    First of all thanks for your responses, those from White water are available too at Amazon, I’ve seen them but still can’t find that similar to that original from Skipjack..

Upvote 0

FourBases

Aug 29, 2021
    Fontana
    Name
    Noel Obero
    Boat
    Skipjack 25 Fisherman
    Two of my skipjacks has these type of railings and step ladders when I bought it. 25’ fisherman and a 25’ sport cruiser.I ll take a photo this afternoon and post it. It looks like made by same person or company or jack cole ?

Reactions: SkipJack Boats
    Upvote 0