* got a few rod holders, but if I was keeping it, thats what I would put extra.
* Lots of storage plus 3 cabinet spaces in console alone.
* No soft spots, the inside walk around steps up to wide open fishing platform.
*Forward and aft washdowns
* Ive rewired virtually everything with marine grade wire throughout, you have 4 extra circuits for your own electronics, 1 of the extras is pulled to the dash hot and ready to go. It had some pretty outdated electronics which I removed prior to rewiring. Does have a good working marine radio and stereo.
* The trailer is a twin axle aluminum I beam with new hubs and bearings all around. I beleive that it is a modified loadmaster. Asking 19K, calls only, Gary 619-997-7236.
Last edited by a moderator: