ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
I'll be scratching all night now!.......

Reactions: One_Leg

willit float

Jun 7, 2008
South Cal
Name
Em
Boat
20' Livesay Offshore Utility
Another great post. Glad to see you lucked out on the fuel tanks. I like the location also looks like they may be easier to get to if issues arise.
Both of my fuel tanks were junk in my project boat... so they will be replaced with new aluminum when the time and $$ comes along.

Deno

NO SHENANIGANS....
Jun 23, 2006
EL CAJON.
Name
DENO
Boat
23 CC SEA PRO "BITE THIS"
I know he’s got me all fucked up.… I look at my boat and want to cut here and do this. I need to stop looking a this thread before I do something stupid :imdumb:

Amazing work Bro. You make me want to start cutting into my boat. I want the bait tank off the deck and twin 40-gallon tanks in the stern two corners.

Someday....

Keep the posts coming. I can't believe I missed this.

fishnbuddy

Jun 10, 2007
Murrieta
Name
Junior
another great update!! I'm sure your inspiring others to make changes on their boats! Love the thread!! keep it coming!
...jr.

CSP

Seadaddy
Sep 2, 2006
Alta Loma
Name
Carlos
Boat
Looking for new one
Josh your doing a awsome job on you boat, I find myself missing my boat that I had to sell this year, but at the same time I can'nt wait to get my next's one so I can fix it up. You've turely inspired Me my brother, keep up the good work, you'll be on the water soon. Can't wait to see what you do next!!!!!!!

mongo75

Jun 6, 2007
Rancho Santa Margarita
Name
Danny
Boat
25' 1968 Luhrs
Thanks for the motivation bro! This weekend I'm gonna try to install my v-drive box and lay about 225 sq ft of 1708 on the old girl. You can come up to the OC and bring your roller!!

tamezjos

Got Fish?
Jun 18, 2007
San Diego
Name
Josh
Boat
23 Custom
Thanks for the motivation bro! This weekend I'm gonna try to install my v-drive box and lay about 225 sq ft of 1708 on the old girl. You can come up to the OC and bring your roller!!
Sound like a good plan.... do you also want me to bring the beers ???

dorn697

May 11, 2008
San Diego
Name
Scott
Boat
Gray Light
Este guero quieres mas picturas.....por favor mi maestro de...como se dice en espanoll.....fiberglass:D