TrevorBrian
How about a 25’ guardian with twin 15’ Suzuki 140’s. 😇

Oct 25, 2020
El Cajon, CA
Name
William Carlson
Boat
None
There are a couple in Texas. Take 3 days, $500 in gas and save $5k or more. People are on crack out here and think the boats increase in value. What's your budget?
Budget is $25-$27K, can you provide a link to the boats in Texas. Sorry, I looked but wasn't able to find them

Hellosugaree

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 6, 2019
San Francisco
Name
Timbo
Boat
13' Boston Whaler
There are a couple in Texas. Take 3 days, $500 in gas and save $5k or more. People are on crack out here and think the boats increase in value. What's your budget?

17 years old, completely yellowed, haven't even bothered to wash it, 17 year old outboard with 1500 hours and counting. Selling for $2000 below msrp for the same boat brand new. If you act now, we'll throw in some mold and rust at no additional cost. True story.

Reactions: bazzturd

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
17 years old, completely yellowed, haven't even bothered to wash it, 17 year old outboard with 1500 hours and counting. Selling for $2000 below msrp for the same boat brand new. If you act now, we'll throw in some mold and rust at no additional cost. True story.
I saw numerous parkers for sale for the two years i lived near the chesapeak bay and was amazed how much less they were...

People out here believe the value the state puts on them to tax them lol

Pudd Legend

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 3, 2012
Southern California
Name
Lone Ranger
Boat
Float Tube
Hi. Not a Parker but here's my 20ft. Ranger Bay 2000 CC. Also sent you an email.