ECT1981

"go aheeeaaaad"
Mar 17, 2007
san marcos
Name
eric
Boat
sold it
Headed out of oside for a quick paddy hopin and marlin run. Found a Finner about 10 out of oside in 73deg h2o. Dragged a mack color skirt past and less than a min, he was up in the spread he hit it but didn't stick, damit!!! He sunk out and we made it to the 209 and worked north, not one bush for the whole trip. Goin in the morn with a different game plan, Gotta be home early so I can't run to the albies, lots of chatter about doubles triples and quads in the fly area. 32.21 and 118.20 and 32.20 and 118.16. Seas were lumpy but ok for THE WACKER.

normandi

Inseiner
Aug 8, 2007
LA MIRADA,CA
Name
cesar
Boat
21.6 CABO
I 'm a newbe, and I have a question, What launch ramp is shortest distance to the butterfly I live in los angeles area
thanks.

Waterpup

Team Boat Soda
Oct 16, 2004
Huntington Beach, CA
www.coasttocoastseo.com
Name
Steve
Boat
24' Skipjack FB Diesel
I 'm a newbe, and I have a question, What launch ramp is shortest distance to the butterfly I live in los angeles area
thanks.
Might be best if you first know where they Butterfly (East and West) are.
I only say that because if you did know you'd know it's closest to San Diego.

Edit: I don't mean that to sound derogatory. Go to tempbreak.com and all the areas will be listed there.

nauti

Jun 10, 2004
Orange County
Name
Marc
Boat
n/a
i ran down to the west fly last sun. night and fished mon. it was only 10 nm longer than from the point loma light. about 75 nm from huntington harbor and 65nm from point loma, at least from the numbers we were at. good luck.

bottomdweller

Sep 28, 2004
Rancho Santa Margarita
Name
Michael
Boat
210 CC, Triumph, Honey Pie
Eric,

I'm planning on heading out of Dana Point tomorrow and staying within 10 miles off the shoreline maybe down to LJ looking for kelps, What's your plan? ch72.. The Honey Pie