Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
  • Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    Saw some birds while we were scouting and decided on an area. Mark and I decided on a game plan.. We were going to go long, right until we saw a bunch of other hunters so we decided plan B. Well, plan B was good. Mark, who is good on the call, brought this flock right in and they had us pinned down for hours as we couldn't move without being seen. We finally started to move and I spotted the flock so we hunkered down and called. The old Tom took the ladies and went up the hill but two rookies decided to take the bait. Boom boom done.

2021 turkey.jpg

yakdout

Professional
  • Jun 26, 2014
    San Diego
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    s and hoes
    Saw some birds while we were scouting and decided on an area. Mark and I decided on a game plan.. We were going to go long, right until we saw a bunch of other hunters so we decided plan B. Well, plan B was good. Mark, who is good on the call, brought this flock right in and they had us pinned down for hours as we couldn't move without being seen. We finally started to move and I spotted the flock so we hunkered down and called. The old Tom took the ladies and went up the hill but two rookies decided to take the bait. Boom boom done.
    Nice, I’ll be going tomorrow, but I’ll be on private land that borders CNF so shouldn’t see too many other hunters. This is my first season getting into it. Have hunted dove, quail and pheasant in the past.

Reactions: CartridgeCalls

Aggro

• Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    Nice, I’ll be going tomorrow, but I’ll be on private land that borders CNF so shouldn’t see too many other hunters. This is my first season getting into it. Have hunted dove, quail and pheasant in the past.
    Lot's of birds this year, good luck.

yakdout

Professional
  • Jun 26, 2014
    San Diego
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    s and hoes
    Nice job. Not too easy getting the first one so don't get used to it :D
    I know I was extremely lucky to nail one my first time out. We spent about 10 hours out in the field and saw maybe 10-14 turkey in that duration. I learned quite a bit about them and their patterns.

Aggro

• Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    I know I was extremely lucky to nail one my first time out. We spent about 10 hours out in the field and saw maybe 10-14 turkey in that duration. I learned quite a bit about them and their patterns.
    Lot's of birds this year after the covid lockdowns. Normally you shoot up an area and they split but this year lot's of super dumb birds probably being fed by the locals. We take those.