For Sale 2020 Venture VATB-8025 tandem axle aluminum trailer in SF

mr_mbuna

May 14, 2017
San Francisco, CA
Name
Ben
Boat
Robalo R227
I have a like-new Venture custom tandem axle aluminum trailer with LED lights, surge brakes, spare tire, 2000 lb tongue jack, BoatBuckle transom tie downs. I bought this from my boat dealer (it was their yard trailer for a few months) and used it to tow my boat to California. Now I'm just paying $50/month to store it indoors so it's for sale.

The trailer was built in late summer 2019, it's titled as a 2020, and it has about 10k miles on it. It has a 9365 lb GVWR, 8025 lb load capacity. At 30'6" long it's suitable for boats 24'-27' long like my Grady White 275 Freedom.

Asking $6,000. Located in Alameda, CA.

IMG_20200727_164819~2.jpg

Last edited:

Kingaling

Love2Fish
Oct 23, 2020
Los Angeles
Name
Christopher King
Boat
Bayliner 245 Ciera Cruiser
I have a like-new Venture custom tandem axle aluminum trailer with LED lights, surge brakes, spare tire, 2000 lb tongue jack, BoatBuckle transom tie downs. I bought this from my boat dealer (it was their yard trailer for a few months) and used it to tow my boat to California. Now I'm just paying $50/month to store it indoors so it's for sale.

The trailer was built in late summer 2019, it's titled as a 2020, and it has about 10k miles on it. It has a 9365 lb GVWR, 8025 lb load capacity. At 30'6" long it's suitable for boats 24'-27' long like my Grady White 275 Freedom.

Asking $5,000. Located in Alameda, CA.

View attachment 1207084

Kingaling

Love2Fish
Oct 23, 2020
Los Angeles
Name
Christopher King
Boat
Interested, don’t know how to PM you. Can you message me back so we can talk about trailer? Thx

Kingaling

Love2Fish
Oct 23, 2020
Los Angeles
Name
Christopher King
Boat
I’m guessing this is a scam and you’re trying to get me to put my personal info up huh? Good one

Kingaling

Love2Fish
Oct 23, 2020
Los Angeles
Name
Christopher King
Boat
Wow, sounds like you’re one of those online trolls actually. Not even your business to respond troll, you should try to imagine keeping your negativity to yourself. Probably fat and balding huh? Sorry for you bruh

mr_mbuna

May 14, 2017
San Francisco, CA
Name
Ben
Boat
Robalo R227
@DOWNLOW is right - I have been backed up on work and therefore slow to respond. I have had a lot of interest in the trailer so I don't mind saying I won't consider selling it to someone as negative as you, @Kingaling. Good luck finding something that meets your needs.

Kingaling

Love2Fish
Oct 23, 2020
Los Angeles
Name
Christopher King
Boat
Oh and while you’re downlow doin what you do best with your mouth, you should keep to yourself. Perhaps your anonymnity isn’t quite what you think....

Kingaling

Love2Fish
Oct 23, 2020
Los Angeles
Name
Christopher King
Boat
San Fran isn’t the Alemeda I was thinking of anyways so you guys can both %+!* each other. I wasn’t the one being negative talking about keeping my panties on newbie, I actually never said anything negative except for the truth... I can understand you being “slow”, makes perfect sense. But I will flag you as a scam because you’re both obviously scammers who are posting ads that are false or getting involved with threads that have nothing to do with you. And good luck to you, but that’s probably not gonna happen cuz my Kung fu is mucho stronger than yours and you’ll learn not to dual with certain people in this realm. I only used this site as a recommendation from someone, he must’ve been into dudes too. Don’t waste your time responding slow guy

DOWNLOW

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 29, 2005
san jose
Name
jeff
Boat
PUPULE II 21' 1976 Whaler Revenge
Oh and while you’re downlow doin what you do best with your mouth, you should keep to yourself. Perhaps your anonymnity isn’t quite what you think....
Not worried about being anonymous here.
Was initially trying to say that the sale looked legit and save you from raising your hand and announcing to everybody that you’re a little bitch. Too late.