hbouldin1216

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 10, 2012
Lodi, CA
Name
Henry Bouldin
Boat
14 Gregor - Tinacious
I definitely will book with you next season. This was my first waterfowl season and I have the bug bad. Most of my hunting was from my boat on the delta and have a lot to learn, but managed to kill a few. Is it October yet?!

Upvote 0

KID CREOLE

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Sep 19, 2003
San Pedro, Ca.
www.yayacalls.com
Name
Stefan
Boat
Grady White 263 Chase
Just message me through BD or you can email us through www.yayacalls.com

Our guiding website @KOOutdoors will be up in a few months

Our season runs from Dec thru Feb for dry field hunts. We do have one small flooded blind that is set up for early season specs

We got shut out one day on one field. We had a couple of brutally slow days but very few. On average we shot 4 to 10 geese per person.

We are looking at additional properties and expanding

We have a buddy who runs a bird cleaning business in Colusa. If you choose to have your birds cleaned i will contact him and they can typically move you to the front of the line and will get to the birds immediately. The birds are vacuum sealed

Reactions: Arima-bob
Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Just message me through BD or you can email us through www.yayacalls.com

Our guiding website @KOOutdoors will be up in a few months

Our season runs from Dec thru Feb for dry field hunts. We do have one small flooded blind that is set up for early season specs

We got shut out one day on one field. We had a couple of brutally slow days but very few. On average we shot 4 to 10 geese per person.

We are looking at additional properties and expanding

We have a buddy who runs a bird cleaning business in Colusa. If you choose to have your birds cleaned i will contact him and they can typically move you to the front of the line and will get to the birds immediately. The birds are vacuum sealed

I watched your video of your calls while sitting on my back patio. My dogs all perked up as you got into the calls... awesome!

Reactions: KID CREOLE
Upvote 0