2019 Halibut Classic - Those looking for boat or crew....

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
If you are wishing to fish this years 20th Anniversary of the Halibut Classic and are a boat owner looking for additional crew, or an angler looking to get on a boat/team, then post up here, as this comes up every year, and there have been many times when this works out well for both parties.

So again, feel free to post on this thread if you are an angler looking to get on someones boat, or a boat owner looking for crew to fish this years Halibut Classic.

Keep in mind, the earlybird entry price will be in effect until November 20th. After the 20th, the fees will be adjusted to the late fee price.

For all info regarding the tournament as well as rules and printable entry forms, please check the tournament website below......
www.halibutclassic.com

The unknown fisherman:p:

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Screenshot_2019-11-05-17-16-26-1-1.png

Here is the current list....

1. BD'r "Irishman" (Alan) - Angler looking for boat.
2. BD'r "Johnny Sixgun" - Angler looking for boat.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Sunday bump!
Reminder to those considering signing up. The discounted early entry price stays in effect until the 20th.
After November 20th, the entry price will be adjusted to the normal price.

So get those entries in early and save, as once it hits the 21st, the early entry is over.

Upvote 0

Mo Betta

Offshore Prop Changer
Feb 6, 2003
El Cajon
youatplay.com
Name
Frank
Boat
25' Wellcraft sportsman "Mo Betta", 14' Livingston"Caballito"
Hey Guys,
I’m posting a bump for Mike. The early discounted entry deadline is fast approaching on the 20th. After the deadline is full price.
The reason I’m posting for Mike is because Vinny past away on Tuesday. Vinny was Mikes right hand. He wrote the big tournament checks and weighed the fish, did it every year!
His passing has hit Mike pretty hard and he will be missed. Hang in there Mike!
Please get your entry in early if your fishing and let’s make this 20th year the biggest yet!

Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Mike, sorry to hear about Vinny. He was a good guy, and will be missed.

For those looking for a boat to hop on, I have the boat but I don’t know much about halibut. I did this tournament a couple years ago for a nice stinky skunk. Although we had no fish to turn in, we had a lot of fun.

I can take two on my boat for a total of three, but you will have to have the halibut knowledge. I don’t.
PM me if this interests you.

Upvote 0