muskyman

Tina come get some ham
Feb 10, 2005
Loudon TN
Name
David
Boat
Crestliner 1750 Sportfish 150 E-Tec
Dude, I want the white one. How much semen or bone marrow would I have to sell in order to get it ? What if I mix them together, are they worth more ? Kidneys are worth something too, right ? Maybe a tijuana transfer ?
Seriously though, I wish I could get one. My 06 has seen better days

Nineball

That's a keeper!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
My bro is looking for a sweet duramax dually under $30k, '08 or newer.

Is this a unicorn? He has a nice clean 2010 F250 gasser single cab as trade. I told him to sell his rig and go private party but he is looking for a "reputable dealer" (straight face :confused:) to work with. His life choices, not mine, don't shoot messenger.

Not looking to start a D/F/C brag session so please reply only if someone knows of a reasonable rig that fits what HE is looking for.

Cheers
NB

138MX

Well-Known "Member"
Jan 5, 2012
Kitsap Wa USA
Name
Chad
Boat
Arima
How many of you guys on here personally know G-Spot? And if you do, is he fun to hang out with in person? I realize this is an old post, and the OP probably isn't a paid advertiser, but holy shit. Fishing, fishing forums, and fishing accessories are supposed to be fun..

TooManyHobbies

The guy that makes the glass stuff
May 10, 2010
White trashville
Name
Garrett
Boat
21' SeaRay Laguna CC "Sea 'Scape"
LOL @138MX

Been around long you have. Not seen SleptInTheWetSpot's bull shit you haven't.
While he knows much about fishing, boats, engines, etc., human interaction and common courtesy are a foreign tongue to him. Best not to feed the troll, imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: G-Spot

TooManyHobbies

The guy that makes the glass stuff
May 10, 2010
White trashville
Name
Garrett
Boat
21' SeaRay Laguna CC "Sea 'Scape"
Actually,