Surf2Dirt

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 24, 2007
SoCal
Name
Sean
Boat
9' Avon
Beautiful little skiff you’re selling. Absolutely, the perfect starter boat for someone looking to get into boat ownership that doesn’t want to deal with the mechanical upkeep of an older or larger sled.

Willdoggy

Willing Member
Jun 25, 2014
Chula Vista
Name
IG = WetWillyBiz
Boat
Purr-Sea-Stance: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
Beautiful boat! What is the overall length on trailer? How big a parking space do you keep it in?

bazzturd

I fish in the ocean, not the internet
Aug 7, 2008
Westminster, CA
Name
Brian
Boat
Gwendolyn
Beautiful little skiff you’re selling. Absolutely, the perfect starter boat for someone looking to get into boat ownership that doesn’t want to deal with the mechanical upkeep of an older or larger sled.
Thanks

bazzturd

Aug 7, 2008
Westminster, CA
Name
Brian
Boat
Gwendolyn
Beautiful boat! What is the overall length on trailer? How big a parking space do you keep it in?
With the outboard down it sticks out about 3' off the stern and the tongue an additional 4.5' on the total 18 of boat. Generously to not under estimate I would say 25.5' total. I've got lots of space so it's not an issue for me.

You might be able to unbolt the tongue and put a swing away on it. You'd have to contact load rite to find out on that though.

Reactions: Willdoggy

bazzturd

Aug 7, 2008
Westminster, CA
Name
Brian
Boat
Gwendolyn
Bump.

Some tire kickers and some interested buyers. Probably won't be around too much longer. I was out of town without cell reception and missed a couple folks. I'll post next time I'm gonna be out of reach that long.

bazzturd

Aug 7, 2008
Westminster, CA
Name
Brian
Boat
Gwendolyn
Bump.

My buyer backed out. Wife gave him the okay to buy a new boat. Gonna be funny when she finds out how much anchors, radios, bait tanks, additional batteries with relocation and all that costs.

Reactions: dcdude