SOLD 2016 Kokopelli trailer model AL-19-21TAN.

duffch

Nov 7, 2010
Oceanside Ca USA
Name
Chris Duffy
Boat
Sea Fox 20' CC
Double axle. Used for 1 and a half years then parked it. Located in Oceanside. $1500.00 Thank you, stay safe. Chris

meandmyself

Who knows
Aug 5, 2012
san jose
Name
edgar teixeira
Boat
1991 Farallon Whaleback 25 Rock Bottom
That info should be on the tongue somewhere on a decal from the manufacture

charliecat

on a fishin' mission
Jun 2, 2015
Name
charlie cat
Boat
14' -50' , bunch of boats
Chris, is this still available? Sent a PM.
Thanks

duffch

Nov 7, 2010
Oceanside Ca USA
Name
Chris Duffy
Boat
Sea Fox 20' CC
All, I don't have a pink slip as this trailer was included with the boat purchase which I am still paying off. I can do a bill of sale and give you the registration if you still want it. If youre not good with that, no biggie. Thanks for the replies.

charliecat

on a fishin' mission
Jun 2, 2015
Name
charlie cat
Boat
All, I don't have a pink slip as this trailer was included with the boat purchase which I am still paying off. I can do a bill of sale and give you the registration if you still want it. If youre not good with that, no biggie. Thanks for the replies.
Hey there, check you PM I sent you. Thanks

imrfishing

Jul 22, 2009
Orange county
Name
Tom
Boat
Defiance admiral 220
Trailer and boat have different pink slips. When you register your new boat you don’t get a pink slip because like you said you’re financing it. Trailer though, once registered pink slip is sent home few weeks later as it’s a permanent registration. Assuming you purchased and registered in California.

Bill of sale won’t work I unless California highway patrol approves the trailer. I’ve tried this with a trailer without a title. Just gotta get a permit to tow to chip. not hard just a hassle.

With all that said I may be interested pending some measurements. Thank you.

duffch

Nov 7, 2010
Oceanside Ca USA
Name
Chris Duffy
Boat
Sea Fox 20' CC
It's 20' 10" LOA and 8' 5" wide. I don't really understand all of your post. If we do this, what do you need to do and what do I need to do as far as DMV goes? Thanks for the info.

charliecat

on a fishin' mission
Jun 2, 2015
Name
charlie cat
Boat
Hey Chris, is this still for sale? Click on the little envelope icon on upper right corner of screen, and it will have a personal message titled 'Trailer' from me, to you.
Thanks

charliecat

on a fishin' mission
Jun 2, 2015
Name
charlie cat
Boat
I remember that time I tried selling something and responded to the people inquiring to my ad.
Man those were the days

Reactions: EliBros