PENN

chef gabe

Eat the collars!
Aug 23, 2014
Dana Point
Name
Gabe
Boat
Aqua Pazza (translates to Crazy Water and this is the name of an Italian Fishermans Stew)
Well Gents and Ladies,

Starting with todays fish report. Went out bottom fishing off dana point and came up with a whitefish and herded a small sheephead. It's officially over for me as I'm not going out anymore hunting for the elusive billfish that I didn't catch this year (or the opah that I wanted.) It's come full circle as I'm now fishing for halibut and homeguard yellowtails just like I started the year.

As for thanksgiving. I thank all of you for so many things i've learned via this forum. Your an amazing passionate group of people and i"m thankful for you. I'm even thankful for the channel 72 yoohoo's as they have helped me teach and explain things to my children that I never wanted to. Funny stuff guys. Happy thanksgiving and enjoy the video.

Here's my wrap up video of 2015. As you all know it's been an unreal year and for my family it was just insane. We crossed off the list some amazing species and will never forget it. Watch and you'll understand.

Tight Lines!!!!

Upvote 0

Second Row

You Should Have Been Here Yesterday
Aug 8, 2008
Newport
Name
Scott
Boat
21' Grady White - Rusty Hook
Great stuff Gabe!

Upvote 0

HUSKEY BAY

Almost A Member
Mar 6, 2015
Dana Point
Name
ken
Boat
HUSKEY BAY
Well Gents and Ladies,

Starting with todays fish report. Went out bottom fishing off dana point and came up with a whitefish and herded a small sheephead. It's officially over for me as I'm not going out anymore hunting for the elusive billfish that I didn't catch this year (or the opah that I wanted.) It's come full circle as I'm now fishing for halibut and homeguard yellowtails just like I started the year.

As for thanksgiving. I thank all of you for so many things i've learned via this forum. Your an amazing passionate group of people and i"m thankful for you. I'm even thankful for the channel 72 yoohoo's as they have helped me teach and explain things to my children that I never wanted to. Funny stuff guys. Happy thanksgiving and enjoy the video.

Here's my wrap up video of 2015. As you all know it's been an unreal year and for my family it was just insane. We crossed off the list some amazing species and will never forget it. Watch and you'll understand.

Tight Lines!!!!
Fish are nice...but happy, smiling, beautiful children are the best!! As a dad and grandpa, this is the reason to spend the money and time on the water. You made some memories for a lifetime for these kids. Congrats. Thanks for the video and thanks for keeping our sport alive with a new generation. good job dad.

Reactions: martman
Upvote 0

MikeeDaGuy

Fishin FIN-Attict
May 21, 2006
Frazier Park
Name
Mikee
Boat
12' Klamath Aluminium, 14' Valco
Very Nice indeed. . . been a spectacular Year and you my friend have a video with the smiles of a lifetime to prove it!

Upvote 0

Shark Meat

Diehard/Determined CAPT
Apr 5, 2006
San Diego, CA
Name
Mike
Boat
Glacier Bay 2670 Isle Runner - Shark Meat II
Nice work!

Upvote 0