PENN

Triggerfish

Mar 17, 2004
So. California
Name
Robert
Boat
26' Diesel Radoncraft Flybridge
My son, Ryan, has really enjoyed taking his camera with him on his freediving adventures. This season I asked him to get some fishing footage to entertain his old man and Uncle Frank (aka Tuna Master). The attached video is his season compilation. Since it's both inshore & offshore footage, I posted this here.

It's shot in high resolution, so it's best to kick up the resolution to 1080 HD (in settings) and watch it full screen. Who knows, if the kid keeps up with his videography, he may become the next Corey/Hardcor..... :D

Upvote 0
P

Paddyman1

My son, Ryan, has really enjoyed taking his camera with him on his freediving adventures. This season I asked him to get some fishing footage to entertain his old man and Uncle Frank (aka Tuna Master). The attached video is his season compilation. Since it's both inshore & offshore footage, I posted this here.

It's shot in high resolution, so it's best to kick up the resolution to 1080 HD (in settings) and watch it full screen. Who knows, if the kid keeps up with his videography, he may become the next Corey/Hardcor..... :D

Thanks for putting your kid to work, Robert! He definitely has talent. What which video editor is he using? I'm still undecided and don't like Adobe Premier or the base Go Pro Studio.

Reactions: Hoogee Doogee
Upvote 0

chef gabe

Eat the collars!
Aug 23, 2014
Dana Point
Name
Gabe
Boat
Aqua Pazza (translates to Crazy Water and this is the name of an Italian Fishermans Stew)
WOW!!!! So entertaining. My son (14) really wants to start bringing along spearfishing equipment next summer (after watching some dodo's with lockjaw all around our boat last season.) It appears that your son has it down and the large fish don't seem to pull him down (my concern.) Anyway...great video!!!!!

Upvote 0

Jaact

Almost A Member
Aug 3, 2014
San Diego
Name
Jason
Boat
Yes
Nice color filtering. Shooting all that video is much easier than editing all that video. Great job!

Upvote 0

Triggerfish

Mar 17, 2004
So. California
Name
Robert
Boat
WOW!!!! So entertaining. My son (14) really wants to start bringing along spearfishing equipment next summer (after watching some dodo's with lockjaw all around our boat last season.) It appears that your son has it down and the large fish don't seem to pull him down (my concern.) Anyway...great video!!!!!

You may notice that his speargun has a reel on it -- that allows the fish to run if he doesn't kill it with the shot (head or spine shot). I'm always concerned when he's in the water, but I guess that's what comes with parenting....

Upvote 0

Triggerfish

Mar 17, 2004
So. California
Name
Robert
Boat
Thanks for all of the kind words. Ryan read the thread and really appreciated the comments.

Upvote 0

GETSUM

I Should Upgrade My Account
Feb 22, 2007
Name
ERIC G.
Boat
22' ROBALO CC "ON ONE"
THATS THE SHIT!

Upvote 0

Red Drum

Paradiddle-diddle
Mar 15, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
Name
Capt. Vinnie
Boat
Big Drum-2300 Seaswirl Striper...Red Drum-1500 Duroboat
What a spectacular video! Those WSB don't stand a chance when Ryan is in the water. Thanks for posting the vid Robert.

Upvote 0