2012 Parker 2120 Sport Cabin, 4stroke yamaha, trailer & extras $42,000

Sydngoose

May 2, 2016
Jacksonville, Fl
Name
Aaron
Boat
Parker 2120 Sport Cabin "Conception"
SOLD SOLD SOLD. Good afternoon ladies and gentleman. Thanks for adding me to Bloodydecks forum. Avid participant on The Hull Truth, Florida Sportsman and Classic Parker: same user name "sydngoose"...thought I would mention that for credibility. I am selling my Parker, and I know a lot of you fisherman love these hulls. So, here it is. Call / Text me with any questions: 813-435-8414

The day has come that we offer up our nearly new 2012 Parker 2120 sport cabin with Yamaha F150 four stroke motor (202 hours) and double axle heavy duty aluminum trailer with kodiak 4 brakes. I bought this boat, motor, trailer brand new in July 2012 from Central Marine in St. Pete, Florida. I set her up for Gulf of Mexico fishing and had a certified rigging technician (best in Tampa) do all the modifications and electronics installation:

*Complete HD Garmin package color 4210 (10 inch display): sonar (1KW thru hull transducer), chart plotter, 24 mile radar
*Lewmar pro fish 700 free fall windlass with remote: 360 feet of Lewmar 8 plait rope and 25 feet of G4 chain
*4 extra gunnel mount (flush mounted) extra rod holders (6 total) plus 12 up top on the rocket launcher.
*43 gallon above deck custom painted color matched thru-plumbed with brass seacocks at the thru hull: literally holds 500 pieces of white bait alive for 36 hours.
*Primary Rule 1500 bilge pump with secondary Rule 2500 bilge pump as crash back up : both on independent, non-redundant circuits.
*12 volt trumpet horn, custom grab rail on transom for accessing swim platform.
*Custom Yeti 110 Tundra cooler splash well on a Yeti slider system (super sweet add on)!
*2 new Deka Marine batteries (January 2016: 3 year warranty).
*8 foot Shakespeare HD vhf antenna
*AMAZING sound system: Fusion Marine IP600 head unit, Fusion marine amp, and 6 fusion 6" speakers throughout cabin and cockpit.

Hull:
Deep V (21 degree deadrise) ABSOLUTELY PERFECT: not a ding, dent, scratch or dent, rust, corrosion, stain or blemish on the hull. Waxed 4X/ year with Collinite 845. Indoor garage stored, bow pulpit, west coast tall rail, both p and stbd cabin windows open/ elevate. No bottom paint ever. Swing platform, custom 12 rod rocket launcher (Quality T top , Tarpon Springs).
twin V berth with complete cushion package: cushions are in PERFECT shape: not a stain or crease.
Lenco trim tabs with trim tab switch at helm.
Helm chair and 3 person bench on port side.

Motor: Yamaha fourstroke 150 : warranty just expired. Never a single problem with this motor (202 hours)..but hours will creep up as I am fishing her still. 5 star Yamaha certified mechanic does her annual every June (she's had (4) services: the initial break in service, then june 2013, june 2014, june 2015 Always raving reports from my Yamaha man: lower unit serviced annually with new impella and water pump (no chances over taken as we fish her offshore primarily) and of course under the cowling every serviceable item yearly. Sprayed inside the cowling before every fishing trip with "Corrosion X": beneath the cowling literally LOOKS brand new and operates as such.

Trailer: Had custom built when I bought this Parker: Load Rite Aluminum I beam Heavy duty trailer double axle trailer (paid an extra $1000 for the 4500 pound axles and HD fittings). Amazing trailer with main bunks, forward keel bunks, new winch strap this year (prophylactic maintenance), 4 Kodiak disc brakes and torsion axles (no springs to rust). LED lights throughout trailer. Guide on posts for convenience of loading (also forward keel bunks makes this boat practically load herself). Bearings greased annually (every June) and tires rotated at that same time as well: I would NOT HESITATE to tow this boat, motor, trailer to California tomorrow.

Performance (and this is the awesome part): 100 gallon fuel cell. Cruises at 4300 rpms at 27mph, wide open throttle is 5600 rpms at 37 mph. Fuel burn: light load (me and my dog, 1/2 tank fuel) 3.3 mpg. Fishing load (4 guys, full live well, 250 pounds of ice, 200 pounds fish, gear, etc..) 2.8-3.0 mpg (predictably and consistently).

Price $42,000 firm. I have her fully insured (boat, motor only) for full replacement value of $60K. I have over $60K into her at this point. I promise you : you will not find a CLEANER, shinier, well appointed, loved, cared for 2120 ANYWHERE in N. America at this price or more (less new…but even then you won't get all the add ons…). I have TONS of pics, so call me 813-435-8414 to discuss the sale or get more information.

REASON for sale: moving up to a 2820 as we've moved from Tampa, Florida to Jacksonville, Fl: In other words instead of fishing 40 miles offshore, I am now fishing 60 miles out into the gulf stream and want the Parker 2820 to hold more guys and gear.
This 2120 turns heads at the boat ramp : Constantly getting compliments (even from law enforcement). She is stunning and a performer! The 1st 30 pictures were taken yesterday...the last 20 pictures are over the last 18 months or so...

and the day I bought her 3 and 1/2 years ago:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jkikkawa31
Upvote 0

RyanErb

Love to fish!
  • Aug 7, 2012
    All over the 805
    Name
    Ryan
    Boat
    OnTheWater
    Welcome to the forums!

As a side note, most of the guys on this forum I believe are based out of California, so it would be a long haul / ship to get your boat out there. You may find some FL boaters, just just a heads up.

Additionally, in the instructions for the classifieds, it states:
    Your first post may not be in the classifieds. The classifieds are for the community of BD to use. If your first post is to the classifieds you have not become part of the community and we will view your post as a commercial advertisement. Failure to follow this rule will result in your loss of privileges to post in the classifieds and could result in your account being banned.

Anyways, very nice boat and good luck!

Upvote 0

Sydngoose

May 2, 2016
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Name
    Aaron
    Boat
    Welcome to the forums!

As a side note, most of the guys on this forum I believe are based out of California, so it would be a long haul / ship to get your boat out there. You may find some FL boaters, just just a heads up.

Additionally, in the instructions for the classifieds, it states:

Anyways, very nice boat and good luck!

Ooooohhhh, I am sorry to have violated the "1st post" rule.. I had no idea I couldn't post a classified as a 1st post. I apologize. 100% aware of the California influence here on BD. I've been reading BD for years...lots of Florida boats end up on the west coast: especially the best ones worth shipping. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: captainsdc
    Upvote 0

jim isbell

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Jun 25, 2015
    Anaheim, CA
    Name
    Jim Isbell
    Boat
    19' Campion/115 4 stroke Yamaha
    Violation or not, THAT is a GREAT advertisement--what a boat and it proves why a lot of us would NEVER buy new--when you can get a boat like this at a greatly reduced (from new) price.

Upvote 0

Papa "J"

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • May 8, 2003
    OffShore
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    Grady White 272 Sailfish
    Your description is a little vauge. could you go into a more detail. GLWS

Upvote 0

Sydngoose

May 2, 2016
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Name
    Aaron
    Boat
    Haha fellas... Now you all see my OCD coming out...someone will get an amazing vessel with all the updates for 66% of retail... Thanks for the warm welcome.

Upvote 0

jim isbell

Jun 25, 2015
    Anaheim, CA
    Name
    Jim Isbell
    Boat
    Just a question--don't bite--just a question for the boaters reading this. I see the Parker website lists this boat's max HP at 225, but they do NOT list the range. If this boat is full of fluids/gear/people, is 150 enough?

Upvote 0

Sydngoose

May 2, 2016
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Name
    Aaron
    Boat
    Just a question--don't bite--just a question for the boaters reading this. I see the Parker website lists this boat's max HP at 225, but they do NOT list the range. If this boat is full of fluids/gear/people, is 150 enough?

Hi Jim: great question. When I bought this hull, I was conflicted on what motor to choose. The reason I went w/ the F150 4stroke is the bulletin Yamaha and Parker released w/ performance data. This motor on this hull is optimally efficient and cruises at 3.0-3.3 mpg (according to the bulletin). Speed was not a factor for me, but fuel costs and savings was paramount in making the decision for the f150. She easily gets on plane w/ a full load, cruises well w/ 100 gallons in her belly, and at the end of the day, an offshore fuel bill is about $100 instead of $200-$250 (120 miles round trip). She still cruises at 27 mph. Last night, we came in from offshore at 4500 rpm's, 29mph burning 3.0 mpg (full load, following sea, incoming tide)….

image.png

Open this link to check it out:

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/assets/...lletin_4stroke_hpv6_gyt3_pkr-21sc-f150txr.pdf

Reactions: fishe
    Upvote 0

jim isbell

Jun 25, 2015
    Anaheim, CA
    Name
    Jim Isbell
    Boat
    Hi Jim: great question. When I bought this hull, I was conflicted on what motor to choose. The reason I went w/ the F150 4stroke is the bulletin Yamaha and Parker released w/ performance data. This motor on this hull is optimally efficient and cruises at 3.0-3.3 mpg (according to the bulletin). Speed was not a factor for me, but fuel costs and savings was paramount in making the decision for the f150. She easily gets on plane w/ a full load, cruises well w/ 100 gallons in her belly, and at the end of the day, an offshore fuel bill is about $100 instead of $200-$250 (120 miles round trip). She still cruises at 27 mph. Last night, we came in from offshore at 4500 rpm's, 29mph burning 3.0 mpg (full load, following sea, incoming tide)….

View attachment 759352

Open this link to check it out:

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/assets/...lletin_4stroke_hpv6_gyt3_pkr-21sc-f150txr.pdf
    I really must say "you are the man". I have NEVER seen this good of an ad, or a better reply--non defensive and on the money. I really am willing to be educated and I have to say, you are the 2nd Parker owner with the 21 and 150 who told me now the same thing--that this is not only "OK" but actually the best engine for this set up--and the chart tops it off. I'll tell you what scares us in SOCAL. You always hear about how calm the Pacific is--the word even comes from "peace" but in the afternoon here and almost anywhere in the world, things change in just a few minutes. And I have been on boats as it got rough, where you are powering up a hill of water, and wondering how the hell you are going to make it up--so that is the reason why I asked. I also see that Parker--the company, recommends and puts this engine on standard-so I guess that is that. THANK YOU.

Reactions: fishe and Canyon
    Upvote 0

yrd

BS on no pics ..!.,
    Jun 14, 2009
    Flux
    Name
    Ted
    Boat
    anything w/ HOOK-UP!!!
    Sick sled for someone looking for that size. Looks new. Wish everyone posted that many pics when selling.
    waaayyy to clean, please post a bloody one, after all this is BD...thx ya gotta have at least one in the last 3 1/2yrs, at least to show how well it cleans up!

Upvote 0

DOWNLOW

Oct 29, 2005
    san jose
    Name
    jeff
    Boat
    PUPULE II 21' 1976 Whaler Revenge
    I don't understand the "first post" police folk on this forum? You guys troll with plastic badges or something over here? Especially when it's a great post with a good boat opportunity for someone.
    Buying boats out of state is the way to go right now too. Especially if you're from the bay area where prices are ridiculous.

Nice looking boat. GLWS

Upvote 0

Sydngoose

May 2, 2016
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Name
    Aaron
    Boat
    waaayyy to clean, please post a bloody one, after all this is BD...thx ya gotta have at least one in the last 3 1/2yrs, at least to show how well it cleans up!

Thanks fellas for the kind words. I truly don't have any bloody deck pics, and I'll tell you why: between the collinite 845 and waxing the deck with "woody wax" between fishing trips, all blood, biological fish slime, squid ink, cast net funk, all washes right away with a soft bristle brush that I keep on the boat at all times. My OCD tendencies put my buddies on fish every trip, but I'm super anal about the lead on the boat, and immediate mitigation of blood, guts and funk as to not allow staining of the gelcoat.
    My buddies ask me, "Aaron would you ever buy a new boat again?" my answer is no: it's way to stressful to keep her looking new… my next Parker will be 5-6 years old with stains and nicks, bumps and bruises on her: that way I won't be so anal retentive about her appearance… Just saying. Thanks for the overwhelming support, bloody deck folks! I've had a ton of inquiry from you guys in the last 4 days.

Upvote 0

Papa "J"

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • May 8, 2003
    OffShore
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    Grady White 272 Sailfish
    I don't understand the "first post" police folk on this forum? You guys troll with plastic badges or something over here? Especially when it's a great post with a good boat opportunity for someone.
    Buying boats out of state is the way to go right now too. Especially if you're from the bay area where prices are ridiculous.

Nice looking boat. GLWS

Because it's a free site. And a way to try to keep commercial guys under personal profiles honest and pay for advertising which keep the site free for us. If someone comes on BD selling stuff on their 1st post it's usually suspicious since BD is the largest fishing website and if you haven't at least posted a question or comment well most of the time your just a commercial guy looking to get free advertising which is not fair to those that pay. The staff is really good about being able to tell who is scamming free advertising and who is not. probably the reason this post is still up.

And in true BD fashion those are the posted rules and if you don't like it then...GTFO...LOL

Reactions: trandc9
    Upvote 0

BrentH

Dec 12, 2015
    San Clemente
    Name
    Brent
    Boat
    Yeah
    Ooooohhhh, I am sorry to have violated the "1st post" rule.. I had no idea I couldn't post a classified as a 1st post. I apologize. 100% aware of the California influence here on BD. I've been reading BD for years...lots of Florida boats end up on the west coast: especially the best ones worth shipping. Thanks for the heads up!

Very true! I've been shopping up and down the east coast on "the hull truth" for some time, it's almost cost effective to pay the $2,500 ish to ship something out here.
    GLWS

Upvote 0

Sydngoose

May 2, 2016
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Name
    Aaron
    Boat
    Welcome to the forums!

Boat sold today: full price, no negotiations to a buyer in San Diego, California. Boat will be shipped on Thursday this week coming. Thanks fellas for the kind comments and warm welcome.

Reactions: Canyon
    Upvote 0

Draglock

Almost A Member
    Feb 19, 2015
    Name
    Peter
    Boat
    Parker 2120
    Boat sold today: full price, no negotiations to a buyer in San Diego, California. Boat will be shipped on Thursday this week coming. Thanks fellas for the kind comments and warm welcome.

Aaron, this is Peter. Thanks for the sale!

Upvote 0

Sydngoose

May 2, 2016
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Name
    Aaron
    Boat
    Awesome, sir. I am pleased she is going to someone who is passionate about the local fisheries. She will treat you very well for a very long time. Stay well

Upvote 0