I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Feb 4, 2008
    San Diego
    luckybsportfishing.com
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Yellowfin 36’ / Viking 61’ FB
    This is it, one of the last Rock Harbor Short Cabin boats to leave Harold's shop in March of 2012. It is easily one of the most customized Davis Boats ever produced. If you are looking for a bullet proof, solid, turnkey Pilothouse boat, here's your opportunity. This one of a kind Davis was specifically built for fishing our California waters.

2012 Davis Rock Harbor 25 Short Cabin

Custom Riviera White Gelcoat

Motors: Twin F225XCA Yamaha 4.2 liter Offshore Four Stroke Outboard motors with custom power tech props, and stainless steel Yamaha fuel filters. Total engine hours - 2000. The motors are under warranty until 3/20/2018. Both motors have been meticulously maintained with all service records available. The motors are completely integrated into NEMA 2000 Simrad system. Command Link Digital Display package with binnacle controls, gateway kit, and start/stop in Pilot House and Tower.

Length: 28.4 from pulpit to back of motors, 8'6"' beam.

196 gallon fuel tank with Yamaha fuel/water separator system.

Electronics: Completely integrated Simrad NSS system consisting of the following components: NSS7 MF Display in Tower, NSE 8 and 12" displays in Pilot House, Simrad 6KW 48", 64 mile TXO6S Open Array Digital Radar, BSM-2 Broadband Sounder Module with CHIRP, B266LH Broadband transducer - CHIRP, Simrad LSS-1 structure-scan Sounder module with bronze thru-hull transducer, Simrad GS15 GPS sensor, Navionics SD644 Platinum card SoCal, Baja, Hawaii, Simrad AP24 Virtual Feedback Autopilot system with HD HRp11-12 Accu-steer pump integrated into NSS7 in tower and separate control head in Pilot House, Icom M504 in Tower, Icom M604 in Pilot house, 2 Comrod (military grade) AV60B1 8' VHF/AIS antennas, Simrad Sonic Hub Marine audio server for NSE. NSS, Fusion FR702 260 watt 2 way speakers - system wired via NEMA 2000 interface into displays.

Lighting: Besides the Halogen Spot light, every light on this boat is LED for energy conservation. The lighting consists of (2) Apeiron A3100 2.5W LED'S, and (1) Apeiron A1120 Tri Light, all on an Apeiron dimmer switch, (Apeiron LED lights are normally found on high end yachts like Viking and Hatteras) LED red/white cabin dome light, Go-Light Stryker spotlight with hard wired remote, LED step lights in cockpit and pilot house, LED 2 nm Nav lights, LED anchor light, (2) 4" VisionX 1500 lumen cockpit flood lights, (2) 2" Rigid 900 lumen side flood lights.

Electrical system: (2) New (2017) Group 24m XHD Interstate Marine Batteries, (1) New (2017) HD SRM 4D Interstate Marine house battery, (1) 115v 2000 watt Magnum Inverter with battery charger, shore power, and 2 GFI outlets in Pilot House, Scotty electric outlets for Downriggers, pot puller or Squid lights, additional outlet in cabin area. Microwave oven, windshield wiper, DC Outlet, trim tabs.

Cockpit: New Bluewater BW75 Bait tank (2016), Oberdorfer HD 20GPM 12V centrifugal Pump. Twin transom saddle tanks plumbed to 500 GPH pump, Two huge fish holds with macerators, saltwater wash down with quick disconnect, New gunnel mounted gaff/rod holders, huge 48" fillet board, 30" Stainless Marine heavy duty bracket with retracting powder coated dive ladder.

Tower: Completely custom C-Fab Tower designed by Steve DeGroote, (who did a lot of work for Cabo yachts). Huge bench seat for 3, backrest, custom control box, 17 rocket launchers, LED lights and Precision 15ft stiff outriggers with maximizers mounted to tower for strength. The tower is collapsible with heavy duty aluminum supports for transport. Custom fiberglass hard top sun shade, integrated hand rail, and custom ladder. This tower is a true work of art.

Hardware/Fishing: Custom heavy duty stainless bow rail with toe holds, "run and gun" Precision flush mount rod holders on bow, New Lewmar Pro Fish 1000 windlass with 50 feet of chain and 250 feet of rode, 8 gunnel mounted rod holders, 3 Precision bolt on rod holders, 31 rod holders in total, tower backrest and bench seat covers, control box cover, cockpit jump seat.

Pilot House: Bench pilot house seating, cuddy berth sleeps 3-6' plus adults comfortably. Textilene window covers for privacy. New, never used, plumbed head with macerator and overboard pump out, custom carpet kit throughout cabin. Huge plumbed and insulated hold with separate bilge in floor. Two stainless steel Evolution steering wheels in the house and tower, lots of storage throughout.

Trailer: Pacific Trailers model #G25TR15-15 heavy duty 15,000 pound triple axle with side guides, LED lights, brakes, spare tire/rim, custom rims. Very little use as the boat is bottom painted. Serviced by FE Trailers Feb. 2016 and been stored for the last 3 years in an underground parking facility.

This is a one of a kind opportunity to own a very unique Davis boat. The boat has been meticulously maintained, updated and needs absolutely nothing. There are over 300 photos available of the build and Harold Davis is happy to answer any questions you may have @ show contact info .

2016-2017 Additions:

New Gaff/rod holders from Teak Isle 2017
    New house and starting Batteries 2017
    New BW 75 Bluewater bait tank 2016
    New Power Tech 4 blade stainless steel props 2017
    New Armstrong hatches on motor bracket 2017
    New seat cushion foam in Pilot House 2017
    New Garelick removable table in Pilot House 2016
    New Go-Light spot light 2017
    New Rigid LED tower side lights (great for bugging) 2017
    New anchor, pulpit, chain and rode 2016
    New rigging on outriggers (black 400b. with fresh release clips/swivels.) 2017
    New tower seat upholstery 2017
    New SeaStar steering cylinder seal kit and complete system flush 2017
    New Diamond Glaze door lock and keys 2016
    August 2017 - The entire gelcoat surface of the boat was professionally detailed and had any oxidation removed and then was waxed and sealed in a 3 step process.

This has been the best trailerable boat we have ever owned. It is perfectly suited for our fishery. She trolls and drifts great and has been as reliable as they come. We are moving back into a larger platform and have another boat as well so the Davis is for sale.

Glad to answer any questions or show the boat. Located in San Diego.

Existing 30 ft. slip available at Sunroad Marina.

Serious inquiries only and please keep your comments strictly about the boat. Thank you.

windlass.jpg VHF_Spot remote.jpg trim tab_windlass.jpg trailer 1.jpg tower.jpg tower pipes.jpg tank.jpg table.jpg side light.jpg rod holders.jpg rail.jpg Port.jpg no carpet.jpg Microwave.jpg lower dash.jpeg interior.jpg hull.jpg Head.jpg hatch.jpg Gunnel RH.jpg Full.jpg front tower.jpg dash.jpg control box.jpg cockpit.jpg bow.jpg Bench Seat.jpg Batteries.jpg Apeiron light.jpg

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

karlk1125

Jun 20, 2008
    Bodega Bay
    Name
    Karl Kobler
    Boat
    2008 World Cat 320 EC twin Mercury v8 300 Verado “Freedom”
    Brandon, I remember when you got this sled man, she's as well equipped as a boat can possibly be!!!

Are you guys gonna go to the yellowfin full time or look at picking up another sled?

Upvote 0

sfjakey

Jun 3, 2009
    Novato, Ca
    Name
    Bob Postel
    Boat
    Davis Rock Harbor Short Cabin "Full Box"
    Karl, this has your name all over it. Youve probably save half the price between fuel and storage costs while Fritz has had yors!

Reactions: karlk1125
    Upvote 0

Lucky B

• Feb 4, 2008
    San Diego
    luckybsportfishing.com
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Yellowfin 36’ / Viking 61’ FB
    Brandon, I remember when you got this sled man, she's as well equipped as a boat can possibly be!!!

Are you guys gonna go to the yellowfin full time or look at picking up another sled?

This boat is as badass as they come. Hate to see her go but my family is moving back into a larger platform.

Upvote 0

karlk1125

Jun 20, 2008
    Bodega Bay
    Name
    Karl Kobler
    Boat
    Karl, this has your name all over it. Youve probably save half the price between fuel and storage costs while Fritz has had yors!
    Ha! We’re getting our sled back finally. She’s gonna be fucking bad ass with the upgrades we put on her. However, we’re gonna move up in the next year or two. Gonna buy a world cat 320ec and refit her.

Upvote 0

karlk1125

Jun 20, 2008
    Bodega Bay
    Name
    Karl Kobler
    Boat
    This boat is as badass as they come. Hate to see her go but my family is moving back into a larger platform.
    Hope you guys are getting a freeman 34vh

Upvote 0

TAPOUT

Sep 17, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Erik
    Boat
    Cabo 48 FB "Outlaw", Yellowfin 26 Hybrid "Boomer"
    Best trailer boat we ever owned. Sad to see her go.

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.