Balboa Island
Name
Mo Williams
Boat
17' HydraSports CC, "Motivator"; Outcast Super FatCat
2012 Bloody Decks Bass Contest
(Post Submissions In This Thread)

September

(OPEN TO: CALICO, SAND, SPOTTED BAY, LARGEMOUTH, SMALLMOUTH, AND SPOTTED BASS)

Brought to you by...

Bloody Decks
WARBAITS
Big Hammer Swimbaits
Kelp Clothing
San Pedro Bait Co.

Remember these sponsors and their generosity the next time you are out getting new gear

Please familiarize yourself with the 2012 Bass Contest Rules before entering the contest:

Disclaimer: By entering the contest you agree to do so knowing that boating, float tubing, kayaking, and fishing in general can be dangerous. You are responsible for your own actions. Participate at your own risk.

Good luck Anglers! Have fun and be safe! Remember we are all friends here, let's keep it straight forward and fun. GETEM!

makohunterz

I'm that one guy
Jul 18, 2008
hemet
Name
markis
Boat
eventually gonna get one named "MakoHunterz"
No submissions yet?

sneep

Nov 3, 2011
Sherman Oaks
Name
Beck
Boat
Hobie Quest Yak
I'm surprised no one else has posted yet so I thought I might as well put something up. Here's a spottie I caught in MDR the other day. It was about 17 inches. The head wasn't exactly lined up with the tape measure so it looks like it could be about 17 1/2 but I'm not exactly sure--

Attachments

gnarl_malone

Justin
Oct 13, 2007
Huntington Beach
www.brixton.com
Name
Justin
Boat
Everglades 223, Livingston 14'
Not many submissions this month. Kinda weird, cause I know there's been some people on fish at the islands the last couple week. We had a really good day yesterday at SCI. This one wasn't necessarily the biggest, just the only one we bothered to measure. Caught on a mint 190 Pointer, Curado 300DSV, and a custom Phenix PSW869H.

Attachments

mosca

May 27, 2012
In a fishing state of mind
Name
Dave
Boat
Ranger 22
First off... Nice Cali Justin!

Just thought I'd add to the short list of pix with this coastal calico I caught a couple of weeks ago. It's not toad status by any means, but the pix are down this month so I thought I'd contribute something. The fish ate the fly and put up a respectable tug-o-war match on the 9wt fly rod.

Dave V.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.