2008 Parker 2310 Walkaround Cuddy only 358 hours on Yamaha 250 Honda 9.9 kicker and more

PeglegGreg

pegleg
May 26, 2011
San Luis Obispo
Name
Greg
Boat
Parker 2310
Must see wont find another this clean and this low hours truly a rare find.

2008 Parker 2310
West Coast Bow rails
Anchor chain and rode.
six rod holders in gunnels

rocket launchers approx 14-16
Lights front and back
Pacific Edge bait tank
2 New Interstate batteries
AM/Fm Ipod FUSION stereo
sink
stove
potty never used all plumbing and mounts are ready for 5 minute installation easy in and out if you decide to use it.
berth to fit two comfortably three's a crowd
All new garmin and simrad electronics purchased and professionally installed in 2018Chart Plotter Sonar side scan down view chirp garmin 7612xsv
Sim Rad auto pilot
Garmin digital radar amazing it eleven sees birds nearby
Nice boat More than I need and budget issues got tighter
Honda 9.9 kicker elec start extra long shaft electric trim and tilt with alternator
Hours on Yamaha 250 with 358 original low hours
kicker gets a lot of usage as most of my trips involve many hours of trolling
All services done every 100 hours
nice boat
has cover purchased in 2020. 7 year guarantee if I remember
trailer has electric over hydraulic 4 wheel discs two spares and a locking tool box mounted to trailer

cables lock on both spares
cable lock on kicker
electronics box lock
cuddy door lock
tool box locks

Boat comes with a big set of keys. Make that two sets as I have spares for most of them.

Note: Many people ask about this boat compared to its enclosed pilot house model.
The pilot house model is nice as is this one.

My friend with the other model have installed outdoor fish finders as it can be challenging to see the sonar display and get out of the cabin etc...

crew has to sit sideways making long days at sea painful if there is any chop

This model crew all sits facing forward. This model steps up into cockpit. The pilot house steps down. I like the ability to be topless so to speak and feel the wind in my face some days. Other days I am so happy to have the isinglass enclosures to keep me warm.

I guess in many ways it is the old six to one half dozen to the other. Parker makes quality boats you wont be disappointed. This handles chops like butter.

I am happy to keep it a few more seasons as it is really a dream to fish on. I am just ready to downsize a bit as I almost always fish solo these days.
Having said that please don't waste my time or yours. I do not have to sell this boat. I am not motivated very much at all. Hence no offers under 60k will even be considered. I easily have over 70k invested. This is as close to turn key as you can get.

This may save us a lot of time. Have a great 2021 and Fish On!

Needs Anchor light frozen in down position. Still turns on
May just need a little encouragement and wd-40
two small (about 2-3 inch) scratches in gel coat. One on each side Not bad at all.
Has new trailer tires and two spares
Left rear disc brake caliper had slight seepage. Not leaking and no loss of brake fluid, but I would replace and or keep an eye on it. The brakes work GREAT!
Bait tank pump just started making noise after owning and using it since 2016. I have a new one that pops in. No need to wire it. A new pump is Included in sale.

Other than that (which is nothing on a boat) it is ready to fish and enjoy!

Having said and or written all of this, IF no one wants her by Mid April I will rig it back for me to use another season.

Upvote 0

watersdeep

I CATCH IT. I KILL IT. I CLEAN IT. I DON'T DELIVER
  • Jan 19, 2016
    LB
    Name
    Jed Venture
    Boat
    the twisted ducker
    We really like pics, and a price would be cool too.

Reactions: calbrewguy
    Upvote 0

momaguro

Sep 23, 2011
    Pacific Beach
    Name
    David
    Boat
    Pequod
    It is so rare that it hasn't been seen forever.

Wait! here is an ultra rare glimpse found on SLO CL listed for $65k NoParkering.jpg

Reactions: @-EZ
    Upvote 0