San Luis Obispo
Name
Greg
Boat
Parker 2310
Water testing
2008 Parker 2310 walk around cuddy

Needs nothing has most everything you could want

This boat was purchased in 2016 with 100 hours on it.

I added a NEW guaranteed 7 years Honda 9.9 extra long shaft kicker/trolling gas motor

Installed a prop guard so it wont cut off lines or cables when fighting fish or making turns

Added tackle storage holds six wide trays. Has two rear box compartment storage bins over the two BRAND NEW Interstate deep cycle marine batteries

Has center fish hold in floor as well as center fish hold in rear

seats four individually more can sit elsewhere

Then added Garmin 12 inch touch screen side scan down view chirp GPS sonar Fish Finder Chart Plotter radar overlay is amazing can even see rain and more importantly birds

added Garmin digital radar very nice color overlay on chartplotter very easy to use and a real life save when the fog inevitably rolls in

added simrad autopilot BEST ever thing to have on your boat. Pick a heading and keep your eyes open while at the same time setting gear and then as you troll kick back relax move a dial to change course and AUTO WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND. Especially if you manage to go solo and really enjoy the peace of the ocean. Whales love to visit this sled you should see the pics

Oh it has fresh bottom paint even though it was only in the water a few months. :)

added tackle storage by captains right leg

added rod holders in gunnels for a total of three on each side in the for fishing off the rear and more up front

added over head rocket launchers bringing the total to way over ten rods up above

added epirb

3 fire extinguishers

first aid all life vests etc..

Everything works on this boat

I invested over 75 k not counting HOURS and DAYS of labor from my self and other guys who are pros. so I will probably keep it and use it once the virus blows over. Otherwise no low balls.

The Honda 9.9 extra long shaft with pull start and electric start as well as being plumbed into the on board 150 gallon fuel tank. It even has an alternator to keep the batteries up while trolling and saving hours on your main motor. being linked to to the yamaha works perfect on auto pilot to troll for salmon or slower for flatties. With AUTO you can easily fish solo so user friendly

hard top

stereo

VHF with DSM in electronics box overhead

isinglass canvass for windy days or nights

nice cuddy cabin very cozy with toilet plumbed for pump outs (NEW NEVER USED)

kitchen sink and alcohol burning stove ALSO NEVER USED AS i USE THE bbq

Or my favorite boat propane BBQ (not included)

buoys bumpers ropes

flares and everything you meed to be safe and catch fish

motor is on a bracket and makes the boat handle like a 28'

bow pulpit makes anchoring easy

new lifetime guarantee trailer tires new spares with covers 2x

tool box mounted to trailer in addition to the two spare tires.

the electric over hydraulic brake set up makes it safe to tow with my tundra

This is a real sweet set up. I am not actually interested in selling but not being able to work pushes me to try
75k invested with receipts

linked kicker and yamaha so both work on auto pilot easily

down riggers

WEST COAST BOW RAIL

Added grab bars to hard top on both sides all SS

bow pulpit with buoy system to pull Anchor with 300 '

new nav lights long range high intensity

nice stereo system hooks up to ipod plays radio

VHF with DSM

Big bait tank which works great

cuddy easily sleeps twp adults with room to squeeze one more in the middle if you need to

boat has lighting on deck and front and rear

I cant think of anything it may need. I want to test the bilge pump to make sure it is activating with the float switch

speaking of float switches these batteries were just replaced after the original interstate from 2008 (which I still have and which were still working fine were changed. One reason they may last so long is my habit of keeping a trickle charger on each battery to make sure I will be safe.

new services done on both motors always change oil and filters as well as every other year a new impeller.

This boat comes with a DHM galvanized trailer with 4 wheel disc brakes. I eliminated the surge brake system and upgraded to an electric over hydraulic with emergency stop if disconnected. works great way better than surge

It has been covered since new and it shows nice shinny gel coat as a result. The existing cover is aging and I just ordered a new 10 year guaranteed cover today. New cover is installed in blue looks and fits great old cover included if you like it still worked fine

If I am unable to sell prior to mid June of this year I plan on keeping it and fishing another season.

The insurance policy expires and I prefer to not renew it.

Thanks for looking a computer crash wiped many pictures here are some of it in action

p1.jpg

p3.jpg

p2.jpg

Tail Chaser

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
Nice boat

#WHERESTHEKELPPADDY

Jan 3, 2017
COSTA MESA
Name
Tee-Oh-Double-Dee
Boat
Small raft
How many hours on the f250 motor? What year engine? 2008? Is the engine the 4.2 liter with fly by wire electronic controls?

PeglegGreg

pegleg
May 26, 2011
San Luis Obispo
Name
Greg
Boat
Parker 2310
Yamaha 250 340 hours Checked serial number with local Yamaha dealer and this is not one of the Yamaha motors that had the corrosion issues. boat is 2008 motor says 2007 no fly by wire

PeglegGreg

pegleg
May 26, 2011
San Luis Obispo
Name
Greg
Boat
Parker 2310
yep thanks best boat I have ever owned and ask my friends how many boats I have been through. I am only selling it because I dont want to pay to renew the insurance policy in June. But IF I DO I am ready for another season of amazing fishing on this. The only thing I do not like is 2 mpg but alas the kicker runs all day on way less fuel

inspect

Jan 25, 2013
templeton
Name
hugh
Boat
reel lure
We that fish in Peglegs neck of the woods know he cant fish so it must be the boat that catches. salmon, seabass and halibut the boat has caught them all. the boat is very fishy.

PeglegGreg

pegleg
May 26, 2011
San Luis Obispo
Name
Greg
Boat
Parker 2310
We that fish in Peglegs neck of the woods know he cant fish so it must be the boat that catches. salmon, seabass and halibut the boat has caught them all. the boat is very fishy.
Yep it is a fishy sled. I am amazed at how this boat catches fish. Most of the time I am solo so it has to be the boat. If I had the skills of "Inspect" I could catch fish in any boat. That guy out fishes me 9 /10 times.

PeglegGreg

pegleg
May 26, 2011
San Luis Obispo
Name
Greg
Boat
Parker 2310
Ummm i don't buy the only reason to sell is because of insurance... but carry on
Oh yeah, of course, sorry Tim multiple reasons the insurance renewal was just one of them. I fully plan on keeping it and using it because I doubt anyone will pay this much and even at my asking price I am losing money

That is why I titled the listing as "water testing"

At the same time if someone comes along who wants a cream puff ?

no money coming in and more than usual being spent on all these honey do's may also be a factor

bazzturd

I fish in the ocean, not the internet
Aug 7, 2008
Westminster, CA
Name
Brian
Boat
Gwendolyn
Oh yeah, of course, sorry Tim multiple reasons the insurance renewal was just one of them. I fully plan on keeping it and using it because I doubt anyone will pay this much and even at my asking price I am losing money

That is why I titled the listing as "water testing"

At the same time if someone comes along who wants a cream puff ?

no money coming in and more than usual being spent on all these honey do's may also be a factor
Yeah I did the same thing once. My wife told me to sell the boat so I put it up for sale for WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WAAAAAAAAAY more than it was worth. All I had to do was tell her I tried and no one wanted to buy it. Good plan PegLegGreg

Jig Stick

GO AZTECS!
Apr 21, 2008
La Costa
Name
Ken
Boat
Cabo 216...Sold
Wow, what a boat!

After viewing this boat I completely understand why the price is where it is. Completely immaculate and very well rigged.

If you are looking for a gem that’s well maintained, well rigged and like new, you might wanna take a close look here.

Greg, sent a PM

PeglegGreg

pegleg
May 26, 2011
San Luis Obispo
Name
Greg
Boat
Parker 2310
Yeah I did the same thing once. My wife told me to sell the boat so I put it up for sale for WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WAAAAAAAAAY more than it was worth. All I had to do was tell her I tried and no one wanted to buy it. Good plan PegLegGreg
Thanks so far it is working, I guess now I just need to start using it again.

cbuzzetti

Sep 3, 2006
Atascadero
Name
Charlie
Boat
Bajabuzz 2005 Parker 2310 WAC
Sorry to see you are selling Greg. We havent fished together in a while. Time to fix that.
This boat is top notch guys. If you are seriously looking this is the one.

Reactions: PeglegGreg