2008 Parker 2310 Walk Around Cuddy Cabin dr's not incl.

Big Bay Yachts

PeglegGreg

pegleg
May 26, 2011
San Luis Obispo
Name
Greg
Boat
Parker 2310
Sorry to see you are selling Greg. We havent fished together in a while. Time to fix that.
This boat is top notch guys. If you are seriously looking this is the one.
Thanks Charlie, yes we need to fix that. I just got a 22LB king salmon today G n G
So happy to have some pink meat in stock

Upvote 0

cbuzzetti

Sep 3, 2006
Atascadero
Name
Charlie
Boat
Bajabuzz 2005 Parker 2310 WAC
Surveys are done after an offer has been accepted. The buyer picks the surveyor and also pays for the survey. This is standard operating procedures.

Upvote 0

PeglegGreg

pegleg
May 26, 2011
San Luis Obispo
Name
Greg
Boat
Parker 2310
Well then Get out and fish that thing!
I just took her overnight and managed to score a years supply of halibut and add to my salmon
Wow, I have fished on many many boats this season and this one is better for me than any of them.
C-dory
Striper
28' Grady White (which is very nice but too much fuel and triple axle trailer etc..)
Davis Cortez
30' Bayliner
21' Parker

This boat is so much more user friendly and easy to fish. This was the first time I took it out this year. Solo trip

IMG_4601.JPG

Reactions: jeffkaiser
Upvote 0

PeglegGreg

pegleg
May 26, 2011
San Luis Obispo
Name
Greg
Boat
Parker 2310
Oh that was last years posting. I ended up keeping it to enjoy during 2020. I am still looking to downsize to a less expensive, lighter weight, easier to tow and better mpg next boat. This one has been relisted and is ready for its new owner. I didn't see any other option when I tried to delete the original listing

Upvote 0